Today I am really torn about what to post. There is so much to say – the UV photos that dropped yesterday for one. Isn’t it all gorgeous? The stage setting. The man??? *deaded* And something else exciting that I *really* need to write a proper post about. Excuse me while I have to embed the most
drool-worthy evocative pictures here and now, though.
But no, we’ll go with the expected and dip into this last week’s offerings on tumblr. If I find the time beside my ongoing office renovation – and the new full-time attention required by the other exciting piece of news – I’ll make a second post today. But no promise. Here, let’s get to the nitty-gritty of tumblr.
- Let’s jump in with a gif set from The Stranger by serik27. Total wedding ring porn in the first gif, btw
- Stranger fan service courtesy of riepu10 – more gifs, yay
- Clematis70 has some screenshots from the TS trailer that are perfect reaction memes 😉
- This comment by thismustbetheblog had me thinking. Pan? Interesting thought, actually
- ICYM the latest on the schedule clash between Richard’s commitment for UV and attendance at Magiccon, here’s a post by richardarmitagefanpage
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard goes back to BS for some bts shots of Richard
- Draco9236 received an autograph back from Richard via mail. I always enjoy reading such stories
- This is fab: Riepu10 has created photo sets of all of Richard’s IG posts 2019. Makes for a very nice collage
- Some pretty screenshots of RA from the UV interview. Posted by ausschweifendemotte
- I always have to sneak a bit of Guy in… Gif set by riepu10
- Richardarmitagefanpage links to the Soundcloud clip with an extract of CJ Tudor’s new book The Other People, read by Richard. Haven’t listened into that yet – but mhhhh, chocolate!
- Quality drop? Is that even possible? Comment by blackaquokat
- Here’s a little Guy photo set by featheredomen, especially for Louise, in case she is reading here
- *giggle* I think hamletistheoriginal-emo has a massive point there
That’s it. Returning to drooling over the UV pics now.
Enjoy the weekend, all!