The incoming reviews of UV had me so distracted yesterday, I forgot all about the impending round-up. The reviews have been good, on the whole. I decided to figure out the average star score, and all added up we come to 4.41 stars. I think we can safely make it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫… Congratulations to all involved!
So, by-passing all the reviews and other news, here are the posts that stood out to me:
- Just imagine this happened to you! Nightmare! Happy ending for curiositywithoutcaution, though
- A rare photo of Richard with a male fan at the SD. Posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- OMG, that very first gif had me look twice. Don’t know why, but that look had me think of Guy. Posted by mistikfir
- Riepu10 throws some angry Oleron into the mix
- Loverichardarmitage reflects on the personal insights gained from recent interviews
- I haven’t seen many gifs from The Lodge yet, so here are a few by riepu10
- Ignoring the accompanying text to this manip posted by ellrond (tbh, I don’t think that it makes a man neither better nor worse for never having had a heterosexual relationship *soapbox mode off*. If he’s gay – great. If he is straight – cool. NBD.), the picture itself is somehow scary and hilarious at the same time
- Loved the Dolarhyde Tarot card posted by thozaarmitage
- Including this gif set by serik27 for the WRP in the first gif
- This What a Guy Wants by nfcomics applies to many things…
- And hey, Guy could say this to me any time of the day… (also by nfcomics)
- Nice little picture collage/moodboard with Guy by ailin-a-dale
- Wow, these photos of a Thorin Oakenshield figurine look absolutely great. By thewarriorandtheking
- Fizzyxcustard on Thorin’s kinks… *hehe*
- Loved this little comic featuring Dis – especially after my disappointment over the disenfranchised women of UV. By piliendilofgondor
Right, duties done, I return to today’s project – upcycling an old desk chair. The reno of my craft room/office is *nearly* done. Mr Guylty is just building the last little thing that I had on my wishlist. And Little Miss Guylty is already using the newly set-up sewing table. And end is in sight. I am already indulging in some decorating ideas. The weekend will probably pass all too quickly.
Happy Chinese New Year, everyone – even if you are not Chinese!