Today is a special day for me. After a month of moving old chests, dusting in dark corners, sawing wood, painting walls, drilling holes, sorting and tidying – and then stalling because sometimes even a self-induced change is somewhat overwhelming – I am finally moving my laptop to my new office/workspace. I have taken all the crap that had accumulated around my chair in the sitting room where I used to have my laptop set up, and now that it has found a new home in my office, there is absolutely no reason for me anymore to work from the sitting room. Well, the only reason might be that I currently have no heating in my new office, so it is a little bit chilly in here (12.9°C/55.2F) while the sitting room is a toasty 22°C. Another reason for stalling was also – the room is now so tidy and clean. I know that that will change the moment I start working in here 😂. But no, this is what I wanted, and now it’s time to use it. The peace and quiet up here – although interrupted by passing cars and the storm that is currently battering Ireland – is wonderful. It’s also the white desk and wall, which I have kept mostly without decoration. But the disco ball is there, as you can see, and when I look up, there is the portable shrine to make me smile. Sir Guy is also still in situ. Here he is, hanging from his branch, an incentive to keep my door closed 😉
Anyway, I have digressed. Let’s do the round-up!
- Here is a nice reaction post to TS by harrychalamendes
- Hooray, let the giffing game begin. Close-up of Adam snooping on Corinne by mezzmerizedbyrichard. Where are the pants????
- I think riepu10 ought to impose the words “Armitage Army” on Jennifer Saunders’ forehead in this gif… I mean, in all honesty, wouldn’t we *all* love to hand-hoover the man? 😂
- From the same interview, here are mezzmerizedbyrichard’s screencaps. Any interview where the man laughs, is a successful one imo!
- For the tongue lovers out there, riepu10 has the poison for you
- More pretty screenshots, this time of Richard in the BBC Afternoon Live interview and capped by richardarmitagefanpage
- Always welcome – a Richard Armitage character appreciation post. This time by fizzyxcustard
- Modern!Bagginshield artwork by luluxa. Cool!
- Hahaha, “Royal Assness”… Guess who that refers to? Comment by yenneferofyengerberg
- Oooh, nice gif set by leepacesource
- Where projects collide… spotted by idontfindyouthatinteresting
- Purely for record and the plot. And no, I think this is perfectly alright. Eternal thanks to riepu10
- I wonder whether he has that written in his contracts *muhahaha*. Post by daylightcoffee
- And finishing up with this most eloquent of posts by fizzyxcustard 😉
That’s it for now. Now that I have “broken in” the office, I might go on and do some crafting. Did I say somewhere that I wanted to create Adam RAPSes for every episode? Well, now might be the time to collect inspiration. I am on rewatch at the moment, because – wonders of wonders – Mr Guylty last night agreed to watch the series with me. We had run out of further episodes of GBBO and Antiques Roadshow.
Yeah, I have totally dated ourselves right now. Middle-aged empty-nester couple porn. We like to watch serials and I threw TS in there. Mr Guylty watched the trailer on YT and gave green light. After episode 1: “I’m intrigued. Shall we watch another one?” You can guess what my answer was. Episode 2 over, hubsie launched into a whole series of theories and ideas re. how the characters interconnect and what their motivations are. Then this morning after waking up, hubs immediately started talking about TS again. Hm, looks as if the show has really drawn him in. Current theory: “There is some feminist revenge going on, i.e. the stranger and her friend dropping bombs. Main target, though: nasty property developer guy. The kids’ story: just a red herring, not connected to Corinne vanishing.” I have left it all uncommented. Are you watching with your SOs? What’s their verdict?
Have a lovely weekend,