Before the weekend is over, I have finally managed to put the round-up together.
Can’t let that old tradition slip just because I am busy making other posts, right? You’ve read enough waffle from me the last couple of days, so here goes…
- Riepu10 congratulates you to International Women’s Day
- Wrap up warm, baby. Richard models the latest and greatest in male outerwear. Courtesy of RA-of-light
- Please join me in encouraging mezzmerizedbyrichard to raid her old gif folders more often
- Oooh, I don’t think I have seen this still from The Lodge before. Posted by fizzyxcustard – would also fit #2 above
- I am including this mini review of TS by booksbooksmorebooks because it contains an interesting contradiction: She (?) says she enjoyed the show, yet wouldn’t recommend it. Read the review to find out why
- Sinnaminie is just great at reacting to shows she has watched. See this latest RA-related plushie/doll
- Riepu10 has also giffed the little clip from Richard’s Red Productions interview. I mean, even without hearing the words, I am fascinated just to watch him talk…
- Spag bol 😂. Sweet little scene from TS, giffed by riepu10
- Don’t you just want to reach out and tuck that stray lock back under his collar? Screenshot of an interview with Richard, posted by jassy2101
- Richardarmitagefanpage has reposted a picture of Richard and others, taken on the occasion of the Red Productions interview
- I think this is a question that Richard should be asked at the next Q&A opportunity. Posted by owlpen-redruby
- LOL, not sure whether that is really how *that* scenario goes down. By the look of things, RA jumps at the opportunity to take his kit off. But still, thanks for the laugh, call-me-aureum
- Theelvenvalkyrie has reposted some Thorin artwork by x-celebril-x. *fistbite* Thorin in the bath…
- This piece of fan art by the lovely aninomori is just too cute. Love it, want it on a t-shirt. Actually, want it on everything
- Richardarmitagefanpage posts from the Price family album. Cute!
- Leaving you with “goofy” Armitage by deepestfirefun. Love it!
Hope your last few weekend hours just got brighter!