A round-up. That means it’s Saturday. Welcome to another week of Sundays… We lost our son yesterday – as in: his flatmates returned to the flat and Master Guylty immediately packed his bags to join the fun downstairs. He didn’t even wait to say good-bye to his sister and me (who were out for a walk at the time). *grumps* But well, at least that means he is not eating us out of house and home anymore 😂. Young male adults have such an appetite… I ended up baking a loaf of bread every day…
Here’s the round-up.
- OMG this is hilarious. Ilaria’s Mini Nottingham is obviously also in quarantine. And 9 months on…
- And another one, just because mininottingham is so good
- A detailed look at Thorin’s battle outfit by theelvenvalkyrie
- Have you seen this adorable sketch of Dolarhyde by aninomori?
- Trrriple-rrr has always been my favourite NSFW writer. Apparently she did a story give-away, and here is a wonderful piece of fluff. A reader insert with John Standring. And totally safe, btw – no smut!
- Riepu10 has returned to Berlin. Station, that is… with some spying Daniel in a woolly hat
- I enjoyed reading the fan letter written by theelvenvalkyrie to Richard – and seeing a happy ending to her request. (Lovely hand-writing, too.)
- As a motivation to get out of your pyjamas every once in a while, I give you mezzmerizedbyrichard’s gif set of Richard in suits
- Here is some pretty Lucas by riepu10
- For the fun of it, here is a headcanon ask for fizzyxcustard. What would the other chaRActers like?
- If you are looking for some fan fic recommendations, altumvidetur has some Bagginshield recs for you
- A new version of the Thorin/Thorout theme. By fooloffatook
- And some Thorin fan art by ollysid-oops
- Always interesting to see how paintings are created. A piece of (unfinished) Thorin fan art by nerdeeart
What are your plans for the weekend? After deciding on a pattern, I am going to sew those face masks today. (I’m still looking for molleton fabric in my stash and may need to root through the box with the old baby stuff…) I have subscribed to lots of celebrity interview podcasts for some light entertainment while sewing.
I hope you are all well, wherever you are. Keep washing those hands of yours 😉
Love, and stay well,