It’s the weekly round-up, ladies. You are lucky it is happening at all – because these days I have trouble keeping up with the days of the week. I am always a day behind, it seems. No wonder, when the week has been stripped of the usual early morning markers. Not that I am bored in this lockdown. I find it quite soothing, and there is a daily routine that divides the day into post-breakfast, pre-lunch, post-lunch, pre-supper, post-supper. Today I have decided to add a bit of style to the lockdown routine. From now on there will be pre-supper apéritifs. Unfortunately the shop didn’t have any sherry, but I bought a bottle of tonic water and will make us small G&Ts, served with a small bowl of nibbles.
Together with the daily night-cap of a small measure of Jägermeister, I have positively turned into an alco. Up until three weeks ago I never drank alcohol, save the very occasional glass if we had visitors. Now I have bought into a daily intake… I hasten to point out that it is all for the sake of infection prophylaxis, and has been endorsed and paid for by my mother-in-law who sent 20€ in the post for me to buy that bottle of Jägermeister.
Ok, leaving all the alco jokes behind, let’s get to the round-up.
- I’m currently working on a little Thornton love, so this gif set by riepu10 came at the right time
- Saving this here because this is an iconic scene from SB that I was thinking of when I was asking you for the most iconic pictures the other day. Posted by daaria
- We all know the photos of purple Richard from TFF last year but I am including them here again because looking at them again, it stood out to me how uncomfortable RA looks in all of the pictures. Or am I imagining that? Pictures posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- This is what I call art – it’s only a few lines, no colour – but it is *so* clearly RA! A drawing by evankart
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard has put together a compilation of photos of Richard and his leather jackets. *eeeeek* – this is actually part 3 of 3!!!! So there must be twice the amount of leather numbers in his wardrobe somewhere…
- Oooh, I love the style of these edits. Adam Price, made by riepu10
- Leather jackets part 2. Also by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- Dabisburntnut and fizzyxcustard have been having a huge prompt fest, by the look of things. I haven’t read any of this, but if you feel like a bit of fan fiction one shots, start here and check the two tumblrs for more
- And on the topic of needlessly gratuitous and objectifying half-nude shots of RA in character, here is exhibit A courtesy of riepu10
- Oooh, a little bit of fan art love for Sir Guy. Made by princessamerigocreations
Oooh, I think I have just heard that tea is ready! I have to go!!!
Take good care everyone, stay safe!