Did you enjoy yesterday’s RA Blog Reunion Day? I have to say I found it really lovely – to read so many blog posts on one day, catching up with bloggers, and reading so many good stories and entertaining content. It really reminded me of ‘the olden days’. No, I am not saying everything was better then. Things were different, fandom was different. (An interesting description and remarks on fandom back then is included in Servetus’ Blog Reunion post. Check it out.) I think there was a certain feeling of “safety in numbers”, of not feeling quite so exposed and “weird” for being an Armitage blogger because there were a handful of others who posted about him, too.
I guess I am a bit of a herd animal… After I had posted yesterday, a few more bloggers added to the pool. In case you haven’t read via the hashtag #RABlogReunion on Twitter, here are a few more links for your consideration:
Lots of still-active bloggers also took part – you know where to find them 😉. Suffice to say the idea was brilliant, so a big thank you once again to Nat for instigating.
And now the Saturday round-up.
We needed a new header:
- Not new, but those blue eyes… Large picture, 2012? posted by mzperx0506universe
- Including a piece of fan fic here – makes a nice change because it is written in 1st person. Francis Dolarhyde, written by fizzyxcustard for Lyn’s Writing Event
- A little bit of young Claude Monet giffed by riepu10
- Richardarmitagefanpage has noticed that CJ Tudor’s The Other People has a new cover illustration
- Egotistically including this set of gifs here because it is exactly the episode of Spooks season 3 that pulled me into the abyss. This is where I fell for Lucas North, and then got lost in a rabbit hole online. Gif set by riepu10
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard has put four images of RA in his grey Burberry coat in a set.
Feels a bit hot right now. But well, hot is apt
- A nice set of screenshots of Richard in snow white, taken from the most recent video message. Posted by mzperx0506universe
- Jeepers Creepers. This picture is 10 years old. RA photographed by Perou. Posted by Richard-crispin-armitage
- I find it really, really strange to see Richard with dark eyes. He is, however, stunningly attractive in these screenshots (?) by ausschweifendemotte
- And more of the same. Seriously – it’s weird. It looks like him, and yet it also doesn’t. Also by ausschweifendemotte
- Um. UNF. *coughs* Guy of Gisborne all tied up. Pic set by narnvaeron
- And the 3D effect in this gif by narnvaeron is really cool
There we are. A little bit late today due to an unexpected broadband outage and an annoying sore throat.
Have a lovely weekend, all!