Is this a new photo?
This is obviously also taken at the same time as Richard’s visit to the Audible HQ in New York (?) last autumn. I don’t remember seeing this exact picture then, though. And I would’ve thought I’d remember because I am quite taken with the nice shirt he is wearing.
Who am I kidding? I am quite taken with the contents of that nice shirt… Just the right amount of stubble to unite both Team Lawn and Team Shrubbery in admiration. And a hair colour that looks surprisingly light – his own, prior to dyeing? Personally, I think that the photographer should’ve made Richard turn around a little bit so that we could get more of a glimpse of what is inside the open collar but all in all I think this is a neat picture even if slightly on the “passport photo angle”. Anyway – what are your thoughts?
Moving on to this week’s round-up:
- Antigonemorris makes a valid point on whether to watch My Zoe or not. (Although I share her point, I think I won’t be able to resist…)
- Mzperx0506universe has turned the Astrov stills b/w – they look great
- Here is a scene from TS giffed by riepu10. And it is one of those scenes where I am only noticing the intensity of things now that I can watch a gif repeat itself. Adam looks shaken and tired, and a lot of that is actually just in his eyes. Acting with his eyes only…
- And then there is this guy, also acted with eyes (mainly). Picture set by thewarriorandtheking
- Oh – my – goodness. I am so glad I came across antigonemorris (from #1 above). She is writing a Guy of Gisborne fic. Part 6 appeared on my dash first. I read it because it was NOT a reader insert (which I am currently not so keen on – sorry, no disrespect to all the other fan fic writers, it’s just that I personally feel more “in the story” when it is 3rd person POV). And I really liked it. Nicely written etc. So I trawled through antigone’s tumblr to find part 1. Which is this link. I really liked what I read, and I recommend you have a look!
- This could be part of a fan challenge. How would you answer this question by an anon to fizzyxcustard?
- Right, this is not new at all. It’s a set of gifs showing RA and RH-co stars at the National TV awards 2006. However, I have been staring at these gifs by riepu10 in fascination, just watching Richard, of course, and how he is reacting to the scene. And then comparing with JA. I’ve got to say that had I seen RA back then, I would’ve fallen for him right there and then
- And more intense Adam, this time courtesy of drldeboer in a set of pictures. Awww, I feel like reaching into picture three and giving Adam a big squeeze for reassurance
- Let’s go back to a few “favourite Gisborne” gifs by circusgifs. (Sorry, there is a bit of a Gisborne theme going on here today…)
- *chuckles* yeah, that’s What a Guy Wants. Posted by nfcomics
- Oldie but goldie… circusgifs’ finest
- You can never have too much close-up Porter. Gif by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- *umph* and just for no discernible reason *at all*, here is Proctor by circusgifs. Nothing else to add today
Sorry, yes, there were a few oldies in there. But I think they are well worth looking at
again and again… Right!?
Have a lovely Sunday, all!