Hello! As you have probably noticed, I took a little holiday from the blog over the last few days. I just needed a little bit of relaxation after the madness of last week 😜. But the round-up reels me in every time. It’s always a good reason to blog and be in touch with my friends here in my happy place. So let’s get stuck in.
- As the days are now slowly morphing into autumn, I welcome turtleneck Richard, here in conversation with Joy Ellis, in a gif set by astrovian
- Just FYI, the SpaceSweepers trailer with English subtitles, posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Astrovian again, this time with a set of screencaps from a 2018 interview. Ha, I almost feel unsettled when he looks straight at the camera like that 😉
- OMG, the first gif *laughs her head off*. Sorry, Astrovian again, but I had to
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard has giffed Richard from behind the scenes of SpaceSweepers
- In case you haven’t seen it yet on Twitter, aninomori has put her brush to paper again and created another amazing watercolour portrait of Richard. This time young, early-Lucas (?) Richard. Absolutely gorgeous
- Some screencaps from SS by deepestfirefun. Um. The last one??? Eh… um… ah…
- Some larger size, cleaned up screen shots with Richard from SS by jassy2101
- Oooh, trrriple-rrr writes again. This is NSFW, and I actually haven’t read it yet, but I used to read triple’s stories way back when… John Standring x female reader
- *giggles* Oh man, that is definitely What a Guy Wants *haha*. Posted by nfcomics
- And here he is, the black leather wild cat, giffed by riepu10
Short – and sweet. Maybe still due to the tumblr re-design? Or we all needed a bit of a break after the festivities of last week. In any case, I am fully restored now 😉. This weekend I am doing a bit of crafting. I had to re-make more mini books for my Etsy store, and while I was at it, it suddenly occurred to me that I really should include a North & South mini book in my regular offering. So that’s what I am working on today. – And I can’t wait for another batch of my whimsical RA fabrics to arrive. I actually have the sneaky feeling that I never even showed you my new fabric design, number 4 in total.
This is the original file from which the fabric is printed. A mixture of hand-drawn pics and some free graphics. Can you guess which five chaRActers are represented in this?
The silhouette is the same in every fabric and simply represents the actor himself.
Have a lovely weekend,