Let’s start the week with the round-up. I took most of last week off my own blog and focussed on RAnet instead. There are a few updates there that took some time and work. You can read about them if you go into the News section of the site and scroll to the entry on 5 October. There’s been plenty of news this week, among them the two new trailers for the UV film.
I’m wondering whether I will be able to see the film, even though the tickets are bought. Things are not looking well in Ireland, in terms of Covid numbers. After Dublin went on level 3 restrictions, the rule had been extended to the whole of the country on 6 October for three weeks. That leads us neatly to the 27th of October. Strictly speaking, the restrictions are in place until midnight, 27 October, and include the provision that “all indoor museums, galleries, cinemas and other cultural attractions should close”. And so it looks as if I am losing out once again on being able to see the play. Meh. I hope you have better luck wherever *you* are.
Let’s cheer ourselves up with a bit of Armitage.
- Covid or not, at least we can see the fabulous gifs made by riepu10 from the UV trailers
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard has focused on Daniel Miller
- Intense Astrov here in this gif, too. We are all Sonya… By jassy2101
- Richardarmitagefanpage’s screen shots from the trailer are pretty spot-on
- Guy in the holy land, giffed by riepu10
- Richard’s pun game is strong. That’s why I am including this screenshot by astrovian of a recent little exchance RA had on Twitter with a journo who apparently interviewed him
- Thewarriorandtheking did a Thorin A-Z. This is U
- Riepu10 asks “green or yellow”. I’d say – neither 👎🏻. Or rather: get rid of that suit, RA
- Couldn’t agree more with astrovian on this one
- This week also saw a new plushie release by sinnaminie. Here’s Richard all snug as a bug
- Some more gifs from the first UV trailer, posted by astrovian
- *coughs* indeed, buildarocketboys. (Also, check the tags of the post and cheer if you agree 😉)
- OMG, these Thorin edits by incorrect-lotr-trash are hilariously ugly
- *giggles* Yeah, right, Thorin, right… Edits by stony-lisa
- This is the sort of What a Guy Wants that you could print out and display on the wall of your cubicle at work. Fits most situations, right? Posted by nfcomics
- *khehehehe* Yep, that’s a truth universally acknowledged. Post by cliffsecord
- Sounds familiar, gewn-ever, sounds familiar… even after 8 years
- Awwww, Guy, really????? 😍 Another What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
And we’ll leave it at that romantic note. Hope you all have a good start into the week.