Back to the Saturday slot. Have you seen the new interview with RA in today’s Times? [Note: Article behind pay wall. Look in the round-up below for a short-cut 😉] Richard is really trying to get his image as a grump across… “I’m quite a socially distant person by nature. When I walk past a busy bar, I run a mile.” And then in the next paragraph, “I can never understand it when actors have a reputation for being difficult.” *giggles*, well, maybe some of those “difficult” actors are anti-social grumps? *just kidding*. – As for fastidiousness and organising – I thought he previously claimed he was a bit of a messie??? Ah, Richard, Richard, you really like to confuse us, don’t you? 😘
- Most important thing first: Astrovian has got that Times article
- While we are on astrovian’s site, we might as well stay for Daniel Miller… For all those gratuitous needs *waves at Mezz and Dreamer*
- Riepu10 has done a “remix” of the quarantine house game. Mh, Miller, Becker, Turner and Gisborne in one house – I think that’ll do for me. You?
- Sgtbarnes107 has put together a gif collection of John Proctor. (Is that a new feature on tumblr? It gives all the original sources, which is brillian!)
- And here are sgtbarnes107’s thoughts on ranking RA’s chaRActers
- Richardarmitagefanpage posts the excerpt from a recent article about Julie Delpy, which mentions Richard
- Goodness me. There’s Richard emoting for Adam Price… Heartbreaking. Riepu10 is torturing us today 😉
- That’s an interesting approach by effervescentdragon. And in the case of Richard it really, really, REALLY works…
- I have no idea who archmage is, but there is something interesting about this manip by morrimorrigan
- *muhahahahaha* oh yes, I can see how that applies to Guy. Nfcomics’ What a Guy Wants
Not that much on the list this week. But hey, there’s that Times interview.
And just for the weekend:
Have a good one!