Hello hello hello…ween over? As promised, here is the round-up, even if a day later.
- Moxie-sketches thinks *that* is the best line from TH. What do you think? (I’m including this here for the fierce fan art, though ;-))
- Starting off with the first of riepu10’s Halloween fan arts – Astrov (I’m scared)
- And following up with Astrovian’s Halloween post. Nice gif
- Vampire Francis by riepu10 and vampire Adam and vampire Richard (The Lodge) whom I almost didn’t recognise
- Here’s a Halloween edit by richardarmitagefanpage
- Hm. Grimweaver on RA in BS. Not quite sure about the first part of the statement
- I already saw this latest plushie by sinnaminie over on Twitter, but this is great, you have to see it, too – Astrov, plushiefied. Note the belly button 😂
- Screencaps by richardarmitagefanpage from the Red Prod podcast
- We don’t mind, shyguypisces. In fact, we join you!
- Here’s a comment on Guy that I can get behind and find discussion-worthy. Posted by timeladyjamie
- Also this week extensively giffed by riepu10: the podcast. Here’s the hair twirling scene
- Astrovian also giffed the podcast, but has also subtitled the gifs
- Vampire Raymond by riepu10
- Totally including this just as a birthday present to myself – torahana
- Astrovian shares their impressions on the filmed version of UV as opposed to the stage play – very interesting!
- And Astrovian once again – thoughts on RA sitting through six BBC radio interviews, always having to talk about the same things…
Now, while I have you here, can I ask you a quick question? I was over on Richard’s JustGiving pages earlier today, trying to donate some money. However, each and every of his seven JustGiving pages do not allow me to donate. The donate button is greyed out and not clickable. Is that just me or does it apply to all of you? While trying everything to get rid of the money (…) I also noticed that most of the JustGiving pages have last been active 10 months ago, i.e. last Christmas. No other donations recorded on the public lists there. Question: If you also can’t access the donation button, does that mean that RA has disabled his JustGiving fundraisers? If so, I personally welcome that – because I have always felt that he could make a much bigger difference if he concentrated his fundraising efforts on just ONE charity. The LOROS fundraising site via muchloved is still active – maybe that is where Richard would like to funnel potential donations? Once again, I can only applaud that move. Of course, all of the other charities are worthy causes, and I do not have anything against them per se. I just think that LOROS would be a fantastic beneficiary: a small charity for whom our donations make a much bigger difference than a huge big charity. Also, a cause that RA has a personal connection to and fully approves of. Anyway, just wondering whether it is merely a glitch, or whether Richard has made changes to his JustGiving activities. If the latter, I hope he’ll actually make a short public announcement – no justifications and explanations needed, but just letting his fans know where they may donate in lieu of gifts…
Right, Sunday already half over. Hope you are having a nice day, all!
Love – Sonja ❤️