Brrr, anyone else have got this automatic reaction of 😬 when the number 45 pops up anywhere? As in, “what has he done now?” Poor innocent number, tainted forever.
Are you already in the Christmas present swing? I have been on a major spree lately. I had to get started early this year because Master Guylty is, as you know, living in Berlin this year, and in order to get the customary (and customised) advent calendar to him in time (factoring in any Covid-related postal delays), I had to get cracking on the gifts early. Add to that that Master Guylty’s birthday is also on the 2nd of December, so another parcel is due. The advent calendar is on its way; the birthday parcel will have to go out early next week. So for that I got a few bits and pieces, ordered from Jamartfactory (shouted out recently HERE). Another small business shout-out at the bottom of this post.
But first, another round-up.
- 😳 Um, yeah, well. I understand the sentiment, although personally I’d rather hold on to my pelvis 😁. Post by chiatepes
- TBT BS promo time. Short hair, stubble. Just the way I like it. Gif set by riepu10
- Interesting – this had gone past me. Apparently IMDb has got some sort of “movie poster” for Now & Then. Looks rather placeholder-ish to me. Discovered and posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Richardarmitagefanpage also posts this new picture of RA on the set of UATSC with diver/stunt man.
I saw it on Twitter but didn’t want to repost after I had inadvertently realised that the stunt guy is a jingoistic Brexiteer and does not deserve any attention
- *muhaha* An imagined conversation between Marian and Guy… by thorntoncrusadepost
- Oh, *ouch*. What do you think, does the douchebag tag extend to Claude Becker’s politics? Post by incorrectoceans8
- *snorts* I had no idea that the “wagon” epithet translated to America, too. Or to 12th century England. What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- Sweet observation re. Guy by buildarocketboys
- LOL, and just because I am in the mood for cheeky, here is another What a Guy Wants quip by nfcomics
- Oh goodness. I love that everything and anything is possible in fan art. Glorious piece of Bagginshield by crowrelli
- *giggles* Not *that* kind of hot… posted by st4rladyocs
- And incorrect-lotr-trash has this little conversation gem that made me giggle
Enjoy the giggles and enjoy the weekend. But before you do – here is today’s small business shout-out. With Love and a Needle is a RL friend of mine who does the cutest things – with love and a needle ❤️ 🧵. She repurposes garments and creates custom designs, often based on her customers drawings or specifications. So – sustainability and creativity in one.
Have a lovely weekend,