Today you are going to get a bumper edition of the weekly round-up. That’s due to missing last weekend’s round-up – the fundraiser had me in its grip, so I completely forgot about it. However, that may possibly mean that today’s edition is particularly full. Let’s see what I have found…
- I snorted out loud when I saw this post by oakenshields-whore. Hehe, yes, true
- I think Guy has a lot of free gaffs… Quip by timeladyjamie
- Big thanks to riepu10 for giffing an (almost) full-length Guy in all the leather splendour
- Hm, I think let-djaq-say-fuck’s statement here is up for discussion – in the sense that “they” didn’t make Guy like that, but *Richard* did. Or that’s my opinion, and I am sticking to it… 😉
- An interesting thought by astrovian on Richard booking a ticket for the “Comeback Play”…
- Hooray!!!! Mininottingham is in full Christmas mode. Have a look at the scenarios!
- Having completely ignored the news that there is an article about Richard in the current issue of Radio Times, here is a look at the article, kindly posted by richardarmitagefanpage. Note to self: Must go out and try to grab a copy or two…
- OMG. I completely missed that trrriple-rrr was doing advent stories. Apparently there are 8 with Thorin? Have a look – NSFW!
- *giggles* Rhetorical question, when it comes to the RArmy, sansael
- And more astrovian here, because
bum gif 3Richard in The Lodge
- Lots of Richard from The Lodge courtesy by astrovian, but puppy eyes *must* be reblogged
- For those who missed it, riepu10 has also giffed Richard reading that Lord Byron poem the other day
- Amazing to see that the power of the Armitage also reaches as far as 14-year-old teenagers! Post by jandjsalmon
- And a quote from a magazine about Audiobooks for Sleep, found by astrovian
- Interesting set of giffed artworks on RH by especially-in-heaven
- What a Guy wants with a thought that sounds very familiar. Posted by nfcomics
- *haha* yeah, I think I could be easily swayed by Guy, too… Post by a-deadly-serenade
- Interesting thoughts by dumbassunderthemountain about Guy’s star sign…
- *giggles* Poor Thorin… sketch by jolakutturinn
- LOL – a comment about the year 2020 by kaoili
- Sounds somehow logical. A thought by queer-lodgingss
- A bagginshield kiss – from samthekid
- And OMGLOL – that’s an image that I will never forget. A supercute sketch by jolakutturinn
Hm, I could go on, but no, sometimes too much *is* actually too much.
Hope you enjoyed the catch-up – so much stuff, lots to read, as well, as I have seen plenty of TH fan fics on my dash.
Have a lovely third advent weekend, all! 🕯🕯🕯