Today you are going to get a bumper edition of the weekly round-up. That’s due to missing last weekend’s round-up – the fundraiser had me in its grip, so I completely forgot about it. However, that may possibly mean that today’s edition is particularly full. Let’s see what I have found…
- I snorted out loud when I saw this post by oakenshields-whore. Hehe, yes, true
- I think Guy has a lot of free gaffs… Quip by timeladyjamie
- Big thanks to riepu10 for giffing an (almost) full-length Guy in all the leather splendour
- Hm, I think let-djaq-say-fuck’s statement here is up for discussion – in the sense that “they” didn’t make Guy like that, but *Richard* did. Or that’s my opinion, and I am sticking to it… 😉
- An interesting thought by astrovian on Richard booking a ticket for the “Comeback Play”…
- Hooray!!!! Mininottingham is in full Christmas mode. Have a look at the scenarios!
- Having completely ignored the news that there is an article about Richard in the current issue of Radio Times, here is a look at the article, kindly posted by richardarmitagefanpage. Note to self: Must go out and try to grab a copy or two…
- OMG. I completely missed that trrriple-rrr was doing advent stories. Apparently there are 8 with Thorin? Have a look – NSFW!
- *giggles* Rhetorical question, when it comes to the RArmy, sansael
- And more astrovian here, because
bum gif 3Richard in The Lodge
- Lots of Richard from The Lodge courtesy by astrovian, but puppy eyes *must* be reblogged
- For those who missed it, riepu10 has also giffed Richard reading that Lord Byron poem the other day
- Amazing to see that the power of the Armitage also reaches as far as 14-year-old teenagers! Post by jandjsalmon
- And a quote from a magazine about Audiobooks for Sleep, found by astrovian
- Interesting set of giffed artworks on RH by especially-in-heaven
- What a Guy wants with a thought that sounds very familiar. Posted by nfcomics
- *haha* yeah, I think I could be easily swayed by Guy, too… Post by a-deadly-serenade
- Interesting thoughts by dumbassunderthemountain about Guy’s star sign…
- *giggles* Poor Thorin… sketch by jolakutturinn
- LOL – a comment about the year 2020 by kaoili
- Sounds somehow logical. A thought by queer-lodgingss
- A bagginshield kiss – from samthekid
- And OMGLOL – that’s an image that I will never forget. A supercute sketch by jolakutturinn
Hm, I could go on, but no, sometimes too much *is* actually too much.
Hope you enjoyed the catch-up – so much stuff, lots to read, as well, as I have seen plenty of TH fan fics on my dash.
Have a lovely third advent weekend, all! 🕯🕯🕯
14 thoughts on “2020 Armitage Weekly Round-up #48”
13. Welcome to the club, kid, we’re glad to have you. You now have friends all over the world.
20. LOLOL!!! Shall we start
fabricatingcreating our stories now???
Absolutely! That’s fan fic 😉
My brother told me he had prostate cancer he quipped ‘ would Coronavirus or that get him first’ well he passed away on the 1st December from the cancer as it had spread to his spine
Because of COVID 19 I didn’t see my brother and the funeral next week is restricted and I don’t know how to express my feelings
Sorry to rant but because of COVID I feel everything ‘normal’ has been pushed aside and nothing else matters😟
Oh, Yve, I think you expressed your feelings pretty damned clearly. Everything “normal” HAS been pushed aside. You describe it perfectly, and I’m angry and sad along with you. I am so sorry to hear this horrible news.
Oh Yve, my condolences. What devastating news. Sending you love and light.
I’m very Yve, this virus and the people not taking it seriously have a lot to answer for
im very sorry , i meant
Oh, Yve. I am so sorry to hear this. My heartfelt condolences to you. That is devastating, and I can’t imagine how dofficult it is when the pandemic circumstances don’t even allow for. Proper good-bye. Have you got any favourite memories of your brother you would like to share? He sounds like a character with dry wit! Sending you much love!
I am very sorry to hear about your brother, Yve, it must be particularly hard emotionally in this weird time.
Deepest condolences from me too, Yve. My thoughts are with you and your family at such a devastating time.
Thank you for your kind words and support
He was my only sibling and will leave a huge hole.
However I am lucky to have a husband and two daughters
Here’s hoping that you will have a few nice hours this Christmas where the pain will be forgotten for a little bit… Hugs.