Candle on, cup of tea beside me, it’s time for theeeeeeeeeeee…
- No question, Mr Thornton for me. And it’s all down to the man who played him. Post by scalpelgal
- I still haven’t watched UV, partly because all I need are the gorgeous Astrov gifs made by riepu10
- No Armitage in these pictures, but I just totally loved the UV set. Screencaps posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Young(er) Armitage in a series of screenshots from an RH interview, posted by mzperx0506universe
- Wow. I mean, OMG. The aesthetics of the UV set in close up images. The vintage look is right up my street. Posted by richardarmitagefanpage, again. (And now I am feeling *very* keen on watching UV…)
- I wonder how much of a hardship it was to choose the pictures for the Crucible posters. Posted by astrovian
- Some lockscreen designs for lovers of NS by mockscreen
- Catching up with a few What a Guy Wants edits by nfcomics. Who would’ve thought that Guy was such a clever guy…
- *snorts* Yes, indeed, such a gentleman, with no ulterior motives. What a Guy Wants by nfomics, again
- And a third nfcomics Guy, just because it’s so close to the truth *haha*
- Now, I do not really wear make-up at all, but I very much approve of this idea by call-me-aureum. What’s next? Chalk paint colours inspired by RA characters, anyone?
- I enjoyed fizzyxcustard’s take on what Thorin’s bedchamber might have looked like – and hehe, I think we should do a challenge in which we imagine various rooms for various characters!
13 is an unlucky number, so I am leaving it at 12.
How is everybody? I’ve been somewhat quiet lately, including on Twitter. No particular reason other than the beginning of the year and my reawakened nesting instinct. Last year around this time Mr Guylty and I spontaneously launched into a reno of my study/work space and then repurposed my son’s old bedroom as our “library”. This time I am focussing on our bedroom. I decided to paint an old heirloom chest of drawers in a soothing, sage-y green. That done, the rest of the decor in the bedroom didn’t match anymore, so now more make-overs have to follow. Today I sewed some fabric panels with vintage material for our wardrobe. Next project is a new bed spread for which I need to dye lots of fabric pieces. And so time passes…
I’ve also been quite busy fielding queries on my Etsy store. I haven’t kept stats, but a large number of orders never reached their buyers and I am having to re-send items. That also applies to the fundraiser items from December. I was delighted to hear from Esther that her shipment finally arrived yesterday. Sent on December 7th, arrived January 16th. Yep, I am appalled at that. I know that there are some very patient supporters still waiting for their items to arrive. If you are one of them (and haven’t yet been in touch with me), let me know! For most of the packages I have no way of tracking them. But I may be able to replace items as I still have fabric and beads at home…
Other than that – have a nice Sunday, all,