Today’s round-up comes with a big fat
Frankly, I wish I hadn’t delved into Tumblr today. Or at least adjusted my black list before I started looking for this week’s round-up items. Because I have basically seen all of Spacesweepers before I have watched the bloody thing. Absolutely no criticism of the tumblrs, simply annoyed with myself for not thinking of that when I started looking. The fans have been very busy, and basically all of Richard’s scenes have been giffed and screenshot to the nth degree. So if you haven’t watched the film yet and don’t want to be spoilt, do not click on the links pertaining to Spacesweepers below. For your convenience, I am going to section off those links at the bottom of the list. That way you can click through the “safe” links first and then decide whether you want to see Richard’s turn as evil James Sullivan, or not.
Here we go.
- From the zoom interview in advance of the Spacesweepers premiere, mezzmerizedbyrichard has created an audio file of Richard’s signing off at the end. Might work well as a audio sound for booting down your computer
- In case you haven’t seen aninomori’s latest gorgeous painting of Richard yet, here it is on tumblr
- Kibleedikibleedoo’s reactions to MZ, illustrated with some nice screenshots of brown-eyed wonder James
- Richardarmitagefanpage has combined two photos from the Gallifrey projects. The b/w is a new one
- On the latest facial hair categories, a little announcement by astrovian
And now for the Spacesweepers links. SPOILER WARNING plus apologies for overrepresentation of astrovian – she was the fastest, I guess… apologies to all other posters. No preference on my part as such, and I am sure by next week I will be including many other tumblrs, too.
- James Sullivan hand porn by astrovian
- Some links to reviews, also posted by astrovian
- Hahaha, one of those “how it started – how it’s going memes”… by astrovian
- Riepu10 with two evocative screenshots of Sullivan from Spacesweepers
- Even without having seen the film, I think we definitely need some fan fiction of Sulllivan, if only to make the supposed evil baddie loveable. Question by millytsworld
- I don’t know about you, but in this series of screencaps by mezzmerizedbyrichard, Sullivan kind of reminds me of my 7th grade chemistry teacher… the nerdbeard, glasses and checked shirt… I’m having feels (of the wrong kind)
- Gifs by astrovian of a dramatic scene with Richard playing mad evil at his best
- *coughs* Did I hear someone saying that he didn’t want to take his top off anymore? Well, at least they let him keep his trousers on. Gifs by astrovian
- Richardarmitagefanpage links to another Spacesweepers review
- Astrovian compares Richard’s reference bite to the scene in the film where Sullivan is bitten
- Where fandoms collide… a crossover between Spacesweepers and RH, made by thorntoncrusadepost. Kind of fitting, considering that Guy of Gisborne’s costume was once described as “intergalactic biker boy”
There we go.
So, how many of you have already seen the film? Tell me, is it worth watching? Stupid question. Richard is always worth watching. But the point is – are the other bits *around Richard’s scenes* worth watching, too, or did you just sit through them? I’m not sure when I will have time to see it – and as I said above, after being exposed to all the gif goodness on tumblr, it feels as if I have seen the film already.
Enjoy your weekend – and last call for anyone who hasn’t heard about our Secret Cupid project. Read the linked post and leave a comment if you would like to be part of it!