Oooh, number 13. Lucky number? In any case, a day late because I was simply lazy yesterday ☺️. Rather than sit at the computer, I was making a journal for my 17 yo niece whose birthday is coming up in May. It’s quite different in style to my usual vintage aesthetic, but I actually like the more modern twist, too. However, today I am paying for sitting at my desk for too long, yesterday. My leg hurts pretty bad. And I hate how I have become an old fogey who moans about her health all the time 😘. So I’ll shut up now and launch into the round-up.
Time for a new header.
- One of those manips that are hilarious in their imperfection. Thorin… by niku30
- Astrovian weighs in on RA changing his Twitter bio – and some fan reactions to that
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard raided her gif folder again. Here are all the Johns
- Classy, classy. Look where White Boar Films are registered… Astrovian passed through the town
- Have to include barbequeing Tom Cahalan by riepu10 because I am getting much needed summer feels from this
- Anybody on for doing something for RA’s 50th birthday, asks astrovian
- Did you see RA’s Easter tweet with the array of Easter eggs and a teddy bear on a chair? Idwanid thought the bear looked familiar, but it wasn’t
- Piece of digital fan art of John Proctor by astrovian
- *sniggers* Guy and his exploits… from What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- A short summary of why the Guy x Marian ship worked so much better than Robin x Marian. Posted by street-of-mercy
It’s short, but at least it’s there. Hope you enjoy this little list.
Otherwise no major news this week. I am frustrated that Mr Guylty has not received any notification for a new vaccination appointment yet. It was such a stupid case of bad luck that vaccinations for people with medical conditions were scheduled at a time when he didn’t know whether he’d be out of the hospital. Anyway, we can only wait… Meanwhile, the good news have come in that my mother (71) will be vaccinated next weekend. Hooray!
I am going to heave my astral body off the sofa now and go for a walk and let the fresh air blow stupid thoughts from my brain. I’ve been taking my daily walks very seriously, and they have mostly done the job 😁. But I still need a reminder to get up and change position every once in a while, and so I have dug out my old Fitbit. It’s actually quite useful, as it buzzes me discreetly on my wrist when the hour is up. And it challenges me to go for a few steps, too. If anyone has a Fitbit and want to connect through their platform, let me know. Might be fun to start a little contest 😉
Right, off we go now!