An hour until Eurovision 2021. I might as well use the time to get this week‘s round-up out. Not that I am heavily invested in the song contest. I usually ignore it, but everything is different this year, so for the lack of better things to do, we are watching the music contest, not least because Little Miss Guylty is a fan and loves watching it. We saw the second semi-final together on Thursday, and were appalled by the choices of finalists. Weird ones in there. But I am pleased that at least Iceland got through again – anybody remember that Richard last year posted the Icelandic video in the run-up? This year‘s song by the same band, is somewhat similar. I don‘t mind – I think they‘re fun.
But anyway, let‘s dive into the round-up for now.
- Um, is this a spoiler? I mean, I have no idea because I am not watching Castlevania, but dreamerdetectiveblr‘s comment sounds ominous…
- Ravageofthevoid has put Richard into Rassilon‘s outfit
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard raids her gif folder and asks #TeamShrubbery or #TeamLawn… Well, you know what *my* preference is!
- I already reblogged astrovian‘s fabulous latest edit on Twitter, but in case you didn‘t see it there, here is her original tumblr post, celebrating LGBTQ+ love
- And I also join astrovian in being curious about this
- Just FYI richardarmitagefanpage posts a link to a review of UV post-broadcast in the US
- There was also a tiny snippet of RA last week in a promo for Arden‘s Wake, which riepu10 has giffed for us
- And in case you want to linger on that snippet a bit longer, richardarmitagefanpage has the screenshots for you
- For old times‘ sake, here is Richard as a fresh, modern-day Guy, posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- More shenanigans in mininottingham. I must say I am not surprised that forest boy ended up in bed
- Not 100% accurate, but nonetheless a beautiful piece of Thorin fan art by thunderstormscave
- Lordoftherazzles has put together a gif set of Thorin full body shots. I must say that they really do the trick…
- A couple of unusual drawings by burglarbagginsbag
- And lastly for the Bagginshield shippers – a hilarious little dialogue by satoichi
There we are. It‘s 10 to 8pm, soon the music will begin. That has worked out nicely!
So have a nice weekend, greetings from
Sonja aka the „ouch“ potato 💉