Let’s bang this out early, because I have another busy day ahead of me. Yesterday was great – with Mr Guylty out of the house all day (visiting friends), I managed to get a lot of stuff accomplished. The prep is nearly done – all listing descriptions are written, the first of the “auction live” announcements is drafted. Photos all sorted and labelled, Etsy listings all ready, items are sorted into categories. A couple of photos need to be taken, a project needs finishing, the other kick off post has to be put together. And the actual listings then have to be put into the system and double-checked. I have today and tomorrow for that.
But now, the round-up.
- Richardarmitagefanpage has news on The Man from Rome. Apparently location scouting is beginning.
- Riepu10 brings us moody Guy. Is he miffed that his jacket is being sold from under his arse?
- Wavy mane porn courtesy of Dr Astrov and giffed by riepu10
- Interesting question asked by astrovian. What do you think?
- “Rain check”! Just look at that smile! One of my favourite scenes from Spooks 7, giffed by twery
- “Being in love with Guy of Gisborne would include” – a headcanon by rose-edith. I think she has the character down pretty well
- Touché, nfcomics, touché. I truly hate that moment, too. From What a Guy Wants
- Some sweet Bagginshield drawings by stardryad
- Gorgeous tiny drawing of Thorin by hobbitsoupbowl
- oooh, and look at these tinies… Thorin is the first one. Made by creativecuquilu
- Good question, posed by kajaono. I think the producers were playing to the audience…
11 is better than none, right?
Off I go, final push ahead. I’ll see you all tomorrow. First auction to go live some time in the afternoon, my time. It’s gonna be great!!