Weekend. How are we all? Things are going nicely here. My new printer was delivered on Thursday, and oh, I love my new machine. It has *two* paper trays. Hooray 😂. With the new machinery in place, I was able to tidy up everything, and now the office and desk are shiny and nice again. That means I will feel happy to spend time in there again, which also means I will be crafting again, which in turn means I can finally launch into the latest audio book releases. I have made a start with Jackman, and as usual, I am hooked. Sorry, I just like that series.
But now: Rrrrrready for the rrrrround-up? Here goes!
- Perfect mood gifs – Guy, of course. Thanks to riepu10
- Hardcore hair porn courtesy of thewarriorandtheking
- Don‘t worry, i-did-not-mean-to, I have no clue who you are, but I love the photo you posted!
- Mood gifs of a totally different ilk than the ones at 1.! I mean, smiley RA is always a joy to behold, right? Thanks to mezzmerizedbyrichard
- LOL – The Hobbit combined with The Onion headlines. Touché! Posted by thranduilofsmirkwood
- This idea of astrovian‘s sounds compelling
- Nice NS edit here with tie-less Thornton by sanscravat
- The NY gallery scene from O8 giffed by riepu10 and included here by me because I still could laugh out loud about that shot of the GQ magazines. The use of that Leslie Hassler still was just ingenious!
- What do you think? A Bagginshield musical. Does it have legs? Question posed by i-did-not-mean-to
- Rhetorical question, asked by womankIng
- Young Prince Thorin in a pic set by thewarriorandtheking. When I see those pictures, I am reminded of RA saying that that was such a special filming day. They choppered him up to the mountain ridge, and he walked up there alone while they took a few shots. It must have been an amazing experience for him…
- I delved into one of i-did-not-mean-to’s stories, and was actually hooked. This is a really interesting one shot with a premise that is worthy of discussion!
- I always love gifs that have graphic text. A nice set with Thorin by lordoftherazzles
Lucky number 13…
Back to the work bench. I am planning a little wood-working session with the hubs today.
No, that is not a metaphor for something else!!! The creative urge is strong – and I need a few plant stands.
Have a creative, happy weekend, all!
ETA: When preparing the post yesterday, it escaped me that today is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. Like many others, I remember so clearly what I did when I heard the news. This day 20 years ago, I was already living in Ireland. Early afternoon I received a phone call from my mother, telling me to switch on the news. We did not have a telly at the time, so I made my way over into my bro-and-sis-in-law’s house at the end of our garden, to watch there. The Irish news reader was clearly overwhelmed by what he was having to broadcast. I remember sitting cross-legged on the floor in front of the TV, my 6-month-old daughter on my lap, stunned, aggrieved, and wondering what kind of world I had born her into. Peace to all!