After „august August“, September has been quite quiet. A nice reprieve. The weather is now turning, and it is getting colder. More time for indoor pursuits?! On my list today are about 18 cards I need to write, an Etsy restock, and some general tidying up. But before I launch into my chores, here comes the weekly round-up. This is gonna be short and sweet!
- Starting off with an interesting piece of digital fan art by lexadrake
- Richardarmitagefanpage treats us with a blast of the past – pictures from the Paley Fest event four years ago
- A bedraggled looking Adam Price, giffed by riepu10
- Mrsthroinoakenshield has walked in Richard‘s footsteps on location in Blackpool
- Mini Guy and the shed crew 😂. A new picture story by mininottingham
- I think there are some new images from The Lodge in here, compiled by richardarmitagefanpage
- Mermaid!Thorin. I mean, really, why not? Fan art by dimdiamond
- A gorgeous piece of Bagginshield fan art by lionetta
- Wow – not only are these pictures by thewarriorandtheking really effective in terms of perspective and dimensions, not to mention location, but that figurine is actually a pretty good likeness, don‘t you think?
- Guy, not giving a sh*t 😂. By nfcomics
Phew, just about made it to a two-figure round-up… And now I am chomping at the bit to get my other stuff done. Hope you have a successful weekend!
6 thoughts on “2021 Armitage Weekly Round-up #33”
Some days I say to myself, “There’s a woman who collects little figures of his characters and puts them in scenes with funny props and shoots photos of them. And you look at her photos online. What has your life come to?” Never mind, go get another cup of coffee.
LikeLiked by 1 person
The images from The Lodge are new for me, #6. Have you seen on this page the black and white photo with the intense look shared from LAMDA? I think you will like it, as a photographer 😊
Do you mean that really early picture of RA with the Hugh Grant hair style? Yup, that has been doing the rounds for a long time. Baby!RA 😍
Yes 😊. I haven’t seen this photo before. Very nice find…😊
18 cards. gulp! I hope all went well with the projects. Thanks for the round up, Guylty.
8) What beautiful lighting in the Lodge dinner stills, They look like Caravaggio paintings. I didn’t notice that in the film nor that neither of the children were eating their greens!
Or perhaps they had gobbled them up first!