It’s the last week of September and it’s 20 degrees outside today! Even yesterday evening it was mild and calm, and after dropping Little Miss Guylty at a friend’s house, the mister and I drove down to Bray promenade for a bagga chips. The sea was so calm, there was not even the slightest breeze. It was lovely.
In the afternoon, I took my minibook Ulysses pin to my volunteering job.
It is still very quiet in the museum these days. I had a couple of nice interactions with visitors and with the guides in the museum but also lots of time to continue reading my book. In a month’s time, things may get a bit busier, though, when Ireland will lift the last of the Covid restrictions. Over 90% of all adults (from the age of 16 actually) in Ireland are now fully vaccinated. (The vaccination rate of *all* population (= including children) is 76,7%.) So from October 22nd social distancing and mask wearing will not be mandatory anymore. Nonetheless, we still have 1000+ new Covid cases every day, as well as two-figure deaths per week. I don’t feel 100% safe yet. But I choose hope and look forward to better times, soon.
Here’s our weekly distraction in the shape of the tumblr round-up:
- Astrovian has bought the Andy Gotts book and shows us which portrait of Richard is in the book
- Passing on this information re. My Zoe by richardarmitagefanpage because I misunderstood Richard’s tweet. When he said it was “coming to Amazon” I thought he meant Amazon’s streaming service Prime. But actually it looks more like the film will be available as DVD
- Astrovian is manufacturing ways of seeing Richard in her daily work
- Riepu10 spoils us with a collection of gifs that archive the topless look for posterity. *coughs* Just in case RA goes through with his “no tops off past the age of 50” threat. You might need a shower!
- Never not reblog riepu10’s “Armitage through the years” collage!
- I love the “anachronism” of these bts shots of Thorin, posted by thewarriorandtheking
- LOL – I had to read this quip by sunnibits twice before I copped on what she meant. Yep, true
- Lexadrake, whose Thorin art work I shared last week (?) has continued working on it and added an art nouveau feel to it. Me like
- *hahaha* I like this dialogue in the What a Guy Wants series by nfcomics
- This Bagginshield convo by brobadil made me laugh
There we are. Have a lovely weekend, you all!