Guess what? I am leaving town. Right now, as you read, I am in the car. It has been 15 months since I have last travelled. I miss it so much. I haven’t been in Germany since February 2020, and the last trip was a short break in Co. Donegal in July 2020. And now we are heading off on a mini mini-break, joining my in-laws in Waterford City. It’s only a couple of hours away from Dublin, and we can only stay for one night. Mr Guylty’s oxygen bottles will only last 20 hours max, so we are limited in our movements. But never mind, it’s a little break from normality, staying overnight in a hotel and spending time with Mr Guylty’s parents on their short break. Maybe I can already get a little Xmas shopping in? I bought a few gifts yesterday, in the gift shop attached to MoLI (Museum of Literature), and I got a nice staff discount. Now I am hooked 😉.
But do not fear. Before I left, I compiled the weekly round-up for you. Here it comes.
- Wild Guy. We need a bit of that! Gifs by riepu10
- Lots of Thornton, courtesy of kate-kross
- Awww. I had to link to this, for the last gif alone. Dr Dreamboat, giffed by riepu10
- *sniggers* *coughs* indeed. What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- *coughs* this is why I dislike the dog collar… Picture set by astrovian
- Gorgeous Thorin profile fan art by liscrispim
- What? Why? Who? We better as thranduilofsmirkwood
- Wow! Check out this Halloween edit by riepu10. Love it!
- Mininottingham celebrates Halloween. Can you spot Guy?
- UNF. Nothing else needs to be said. Fan art by mrkida-art
- Haha, look at this modern!AU fan art of the Durin lads. By mysandwichranaway
There we go. Hope you have enjoyed that.
Not sure whether I’ll be able to check in the next 24 to 36 hours, but I’ll try.
Happy weekend, all!