Anyone else getting Movember vibes from this pic?
I know, the beard/stubble is there, too, but from this
teenage girl selfie angle the moustache gets more attention… And hooray for Rome! Glad to know that they are filming the Vatican scenes in the Eternal City and not in some studio. Especially so since RA once said he particularly loves Italy. Is he doing the whole “method” thing here, or why is flying in costume, though?
Anyway, let’s hop into the round-up.
- Since I didn’t keep up with the latest pictures from off- and on-set, here’s a link to richardarmitagefanpage with screen shots from a recent interview
- Fizzyxcustard is taking prompts for fan fics again
- Ausschweifendemotte is back – with her Prizma art manips
- Thewarriorandtheking spoils us with wet Thorin
- Astrovian puts the TSC make-up artist together with RA. The Sonyas are lucky...
- And *that* smile reminds me of Thornton… Gif of Father Quart from the snippets in recent interviews, by astrovian
- And the whole shebang of moving Quart, giffed by astrovian, too
- Asks and answers – here is middleearthpixie answering the question how Thornton would comfort you in a bereavement situation
- Riepu10 calls it “Scorpio season”. I call it hot 🔥
- I haven’t read this fic, but maybe for those who find the thought of RA as a priest hot, this Father Quart x female reader piece by linasofia might be interesting. Smut warning!!!
- Thranduilofsmirkwood posted a fan manip (by someone else). Very funny – and somewhat prescient regarding RA’s current role
- LOL. This is Guy talking to me after walking up my 5 flights of stairs. What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- Never ignore Guy Friday. Posted by armitangel-1972
There we go.
While I have you here, can I just mention the following request? I already tweeted about it recently, but as we are now entering the “hot” phase of 2021 Christmas shopping, I thought I’d quickly mention it here, too. In case you happen to buy online from Amazon, please consider accessing the site via the RAnet links. For every item you buy after accessing Amazon, RAnet will receive a commission – at no extra cost to *you*, of course. In the past, previous RAnet admin Ali donated all commission monies to charity. Since the commission income has dropped significantly in the last couple of years, I am now collecting it to pay for the web hosting and domain costs of RAnet. That is $150.50/year. So, if you’d like to contribute to the running costs, you could do so just by remembering to access Amazon through those links. No monetary donation from your side is otherwise necessary! We have commission links to three Amazon websites:
Amazon.com (for US consumers): https://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=wwwrichardarm-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325
Amazon.co.uk (UK/Ireland): https://www.amazon.co.uk/?_encoding=UTF8&tag=wwwrichardarm-21&linkCode=ur2&camp=1634&creative=6738
You can see that all links above have a specific token in it that identifies RAnet as the gateway. (I have marked it bold in the links above.) It may seem like a bit of a hassle to either keep the links for copy/pasting into the URL box of your browser, or to surf to the RAnet landing page and click on the various links in order to shop on Amazon. So what I have done, is save the respective link in my browser. If you are using Chrome, you can create a bookmark by typing/pasting the URL into the browser and then hitting the grey star at the end of the address line (see picture – mine is pink because the site is already bookmarked). Another option is to simply hit command + D (Apple) or control + D (PC) when you are on the respective site. This will bookmark the page. In Safari, the same key combination works, too. Also, both Safari and Chrome “memorise” URLs and auto-complete URLs when you type the first few letters of the page address into the browser bar. It’s usually the default setting, so fingers crossed it may work with the Amazon links, too. If you prefer a visible reminder, just make sure that your bookmark bar (below the URL box) is visible. (Chrome hides the bookmarks by default, but you can enable the bookmark bar by hitting the three dots in the URL bar (far right), clicking on “bookmarks”, and then “show bookmarks bar”. In Safari you can enable visible bookmarks by accessing “bookmarks” in the top menu of the browser and then hitting “show bookmarks”.)
ETA: For those of you who already have too many bookmarks, here is a tip from Armidreamer, pasted from her comment below: You can also download the Amazon link to your desktop. On Chrome, minimise the screen (click squares, top right) so both website and desktop show. Then click the padlock on the Amazon url and drag to your desktop. Thank you, J.!
I’d be much obliged if you contributed to the running costs via the commissions. Thank you!
Right, software lesson over. It’s high time I post this baby… eh… post.
Have a good weekend, all.