Guess what? We are returning to the regular schedule. Hooray. With the whole fundraiser thing happening, I have missed the last three weeks’ round-ups. So there should be a nice loot today. Let’s get right into it!
- According to your-eyes-can-be-so-cruel, 2006 was a good year. Unfortunately before my time. But yes, it sounds pretty good…
- Never not reblog Richard at DOS premiere in Berlin 2013. I’d say that was another pretty good Christmas… Posted by richard-armitage-fanpage
- And another one by richard-armitage-fanpage with (new) photos of Richard as Ray Levine from Stay Close, just because I haven’t seen them in blogland yet
- I really laughed out loud at this meme by astrovian. Touché!
- Astrovian has put together a picture set of chaRActers with children. Are we missing some of his older work here? Portah with Lexi, and whatsisname from Between the Sheets with his little daughter
- Lathalea did Sleepwalker. I.e. she watched the film for the first time and recorded her reactions in the notes of this post. Some funny observations in there
- Apparently, Thorin’s arms and hands were up for sale. Astrovian found the auction. (LOL, I’m just thinking: Imagine *that* had been the item that RA donated to our birthday fundraiser 😬)
- Some very pretty Lucas North courtesy of riepu10’s gifs
- And some very pretty Ray Levine courtesy of astrovian’s picture set
- Riepu10 has giffed and gifted us all the snippets of Ray from the SC trailer
- Richard and literature, put together by riepu10. Basically all the shows he’s been in that are based on a work of literature
- Sorry for my late notice, but here is a link to trrriple-rrr who is reposting her advent calendar stories this year, plus a new story on Christmas Eve
- Since I haven’t seen MZ yet, some of these gifs looked unfamiliar to me. But still hot *haha*. Anyway, gifs by silverfoxleto
- Cute and funny Bagginshield comic by hobbitsoupbowl
- Oh wow, look at this Bagginshield piece of artwork. That is really good, also an interesting concept. By mysandwichranaway
- LOL, yep, that’s what a Guy wants… getting out of the leather. By nfcomics
Not too bad for a bit of a catch-up.
Time for the weekend! I am packaging up the Christmas gifts to my mother today. We have finally decided that the current Covid situation is such that we don’t want her to travel on two planes and through three airports and then possibly be confined in quarantine on both sides. So she won’t be with us for Christmas 😢 but celebrate with my aunt and cousin instead. Today is the last day for sending packages to Germany in time for Christmas, so I better get my skates on.
Hope you have a lovely 3rd-of-advent weekend!