Saturday!!! I’ve been up early because I needed to get the draw for the Porter shrine out of the way in time for the post office. So first things first – the winner has been picked, and the RAPS is on the way to… *drumroll*
Congrats, Zee. I hope the letter won’t take forever to get to you…
ETA: I forgot to add the Randompicker public record seal to the post. Here it comes.
And now on to the round-up.
- Riepu10 has made a nice static-over-gif gif of Sir Guy
- Astrovian has got a new tattoo!
- One of the most relatable chaRActers, here is a gif set of Gary from ITS by riepu10
- Sorry, more riepu10, all in a row, here is Chop dancing with Greta
- ICYM the little Twitter exchange between RA and actor Con O’Neill… 😂 Including it here just in case you are also on a Twitter retreat like myself. Posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Reminder: No phones between the sheets!!! A couple of pictures of Dishy Daniel, posted by achrisevansandrichardarmitagefan
- The silver temple game is strong in these gifs by riepu10
- Did you know there was such a thing as Suit Porn Sunday? 😂 Thanks to armitangel-72
- Guy asking very nicely… posted by nfcomics
- A little convo between Thorin and Bilbo that made me laugh. Posted by glorfindelridesagain
- A beautiful piece of Bagganshield fan art by janainafaraujo
- And a line drawing of Thorin’s gorgeous locks by cypress-ess
Before we get to an unlucky 13, I better stop 😉.
So, I’m getting ready to pack for my trip to Germany. The flight leaves on Monday morning. I haven’t checked in yet, so better get that done, too, as well as put all my vaccination papers in order. Heck, have I got enough FFP2 masks on hand??? And train tickets??? Jeepers, creepers, I am not used to this travelling malarkey anymore. It has been more than 2 years since I last left the island. 😱 We currently have lovely spring weather here in Ireland, and Germany is mild and sunny, too. But I hear that temperatures will drop sharply once I am over there. Of course. So what to pack… Oh dear… And lots of loose ends to tie up before I go, among them a missed deadline for work *omg* and some translations I wanted to get done ahead of time so that I wouldn’t have to work a lot while in the Fazerland. Ah well, I still have the weekend to sort some of that…
I hope you have a lovely spring weekend, too. I’ll be checking in from Germany and have at least one post pre-written. Not sure yet whether I will be able to do the round-up… Quite possibly I might have a special guest on next week’s edition. *If* we get ‘round to it.