Good morning to the round-up. How are we all? Shall we jump in straight away?
A word before I delve into the list: The #richardarmitage tag on tumblr is really busy this week, thanks to the “Armitage Summer Splash” event. I am not going to link to all of the submissions individually, but suggest you check the hashtag via this link HERE. The majority of the posts are actually fan fiction and I have not yet read all of them. I might link to some of the posts, though, because they are often illustrated with nice moodboards and edits that are beautiful in their own right.
- A nice moodboard to illustrate middleearthpixie’s fan fic “The Other Woman”
- And another moodboard for Dr Scott White, as part of linasofia’s fan fic for Day 3 of the Splash
- Philip Durrant in a gif set by riepu10
- An unexpected kind of story for prompt 2 in week 1 of the Splash, about Ray and written by lathalea
- Shenzuul’s hashtags made me laugh
- ICYMI, richardarmitagefanpage notes that RA as Rassilon is back
- A note by musette22 (and an anon) on the cyanide capsule and Heinz Krüger
- And here is the gif set that goes with the scene, posted by dailychrisevans
- Some intense staring by RA bts of TH, giffed by riepu10
- An interesting gif (?) by olya-dwarf for Ray de Merville
- Chapter 16 of fizzyxcustard’s Lucas North fan fic Covert Eyes
- Hahaha, not sure why I am laughing, but I am. What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
Right, leaving it there because I am in a bit of a hurry today. My friends are getting married this afternoon, and I have to dress myself up 😱. Before I throw myself into my glad rags, I just wanted to get back to something I threw out there a couple of weeks ago. Remember this?
I was going to turn this into a hat for said wedding. And well, I did. Since I couldn’t find a nice summer dress to dress up in, I felt I needed a fancy bit of head gear to mark the occasion. So I cut up the coffee cup.
And reassembled it as a mini top hat.
Doesn’t look like much. But then I broke out the decoupage medium, shaped the cardboard and decorated the hat.
I have attached it to a head band and now it’s ready to sit on my head at a jaunty angle…
Has a slight steampunk-y vibe. We’ll see how long that stays a-top
Have a lovely weekend, all!