My daughter just told me some good news, I have a cake in the oven, the sun is shining and I just had a brief but lovely exchange with a fellow fan who happens to be visiting Dublin but whom I will unfortunately miss, and yet I have a big smile on my face. Somehow that brief personal exchange made me smile. All the best prerequisites to jump into a round-up.
- Mininottingham has received the items bought in the fundraiser. You *must* have a look at these pictures, they are so fun!!!!
- And when you are done there, you can see the minis playing farm, thanks to ilariaeugealtomasini
- Richardarmitagefanpage has found out that the Panic audio book by LJ Ross will be released 20 October
- In German, we have this phrase “ein schöner Rücken kann auch entzücken” – a beautiful back can also attract. Fits pretty well for this pic set of Thorin from behind, posted by thewarriorandtheking
- … … … um. I am trying to gather my thoughts. *deep breath* Just having read Dessert by middleearthpixie. Whoa. Let’s just say I am hungry… NSFW. But very…
- A nice little set of the birthday photos Richard has posted on the occasion over the last years. By richardarmitagefanpage
- Middleearthpixie’s Miss Fortune has also gone to chapter 29
- Hehe, this looks like a picture from the Oakenshield family album… Posted by orcristwielder
- I LOVE riepu10’s birthday edit for Richard
- And another birthday set by riepu10, this time gifs
- Olya-dwarf has made this fabulous mini-clip for RA’s birthday
- A cake and some hearts for Richard’s birthday by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- Perfect choice of screencaps for this What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- Fizzyxcustard’s Betrayal is at chapter 9
- LOL “Oakenshield’s 14”. What a great idea. Perfect opportunity for a gender-crossing Bilbo. Posted by mortalmab
- I love that fan fic and fan art makes this possible: A fem bagginshield modern AU, drawn by astridwrynn
Ahhh, how lovely to have such a long list again. Richard’s birthday did the trick.
And yay, the good mood is lasting. The cake is ready, the sun still shining, and hubster is going out for a couple of hours, which means I can do some crafty stuff. Perfect weekend. Hope yours will be perfect, too.