OMG, I hadn’t opened tumblr on my iPad for so long, I had to re-download the app today. So, welcome to the first
weekly mid-quarter tumblr round-up 2023… With six, seven weeks already into the year, there will hopefully be lots of goodies to list. I’ll pick what I can find…
- Linasofia has embarked on a new fic. This is already part 3 of a Thorin Oakenshield fic. I haven’t read it, but nevertheless
- Richardarmitagefanpage has giffed the Geneva book presentation video
- Valentine’s Day resulted in a whole slew of Bagginshield love. Here is one by necrobatz
- Riepu10 spoils us with a throwback to Trevor Price
- *coughs* I’m feeling warm… Here are some Quart gifs by riepu10 also
- Some people want a lover who looks at them like Mr Thornton at Miss Hale. Darthvell wants something else…
- Riepu10’s Valentine’s cards are a true classic. Here they are again
- Not sure what the rust coloured shirt does for RA, but Richardarmitagefanpage has giffed scenes from RA’s recent podcast interview with Bestseller Academy
- Fizzyxcustard presents a Gisborne fic. So far a one-shot, but might develop further. Smut alarm!
- I hadn’t seen this BTS photo of Father Quart yet. Really very priest-ly. Posted by richardarmitagefanpage
- Puggledy-huggledy-is-not-a-pig is starting a playlist of songs that remind them of Guy. What would you put on the playlist?
- Already way back on New Year’s Eve, fizzyxcustard posted their Richard Armitage Character Head Canon Series. Great idea. Maybe this is also a series that could be pulled over to blogland and turned into a “distraction series”?
- Yep, Guy *always* makes an entrance… Post by fizzyxcustard
- Also by fizzy – a Porter fic that continues from an earlier prompt. I love that Porter is getting some love…
- Hehe, yes Marian… What a Guy Wants by nfcomics
- Aninomori posts “a bit” of Porter. Stunning, as all her artworks
- Buildarocketboys has it got down to a tee. The romanticism of Guy’s character was exactly what hit me
I’ll leave it here – enough for you (and me) to ease ourselves back into the round-ups. There was – of course – much more there on tumblr and I encourage you to go and have a look yourselves. As always, don’t forget to give the creators a like or a comment as a little thank you for their continued fan service ❤️.
Before I go, just a big thank you to all of you for the warm welcome back you have extended to me on the blog, on Twitter and via e-mail. It is lovely to be back in touch with you and to engage in the comments. I haven’t yet replied to all but will in due course.
9 thoughts on “2023 Armitage Weekly Round-up #1”
It’s good to have you back, Sonja. And I missed the weekly round-ups..
Thank you, Poppy. The last few weekends I always felt guilty that I wasn’t posting. Good to be back doing that, too.
So now I know it’s weekend when the round-up is there😊. And a very nice one, from Daniel to Guy and Geneva. I see that at #4 you fell down the same rabbit hole of Quart as I and ended up at #5 on the balcony in Rome (I took the path towards the two giant vases 😊). You also think that probably on this balcony he took later this selfie from Rome with a palm tree behind him? #7 all Valentine’s cards in one place, some I haven’t even seen before, they’re great. #15 😂.
And now it’s time to dig myself out of this really nice rabbit hole and do some work (because I’m overwise going to talk you to death here, as I’m bored here at home alone between conversations with Mr G on Skype). And I have to be more careful because a while ago I accidentally almost include a link to your Distraction Challenge with Lucas kiss in a work email, phew… Better not to find out if I would get a bonus or get fired (although I think in the case of this kiss I would get a bonus 😂).
Have a nice weekend, Sonja.
That certainly was a very deep rabbit hole indeed 😂. Glad you found some things you enjoyed.
And *arrrgh* oh yes, sharing the wrong link has always been one of my nightmares, too 😂.
Ahhhh, Saturday is Saturday again. Big sigh. (But no pressure. Please, do run your life as you see fit. Ignore us and our pleading.)
Hehe, yes, a proper Saturday starts with a round-up. For me, too. 😉
Welcome back Armitage Weekly Round-up! Thank you Sonja, some gorgeous RA treasures mined.
The Saturday round-up is always an uplifting thing. Hooray for our fellow fans who entertain us with all those goodies ❤️
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes hooray for the inventive, fun, creatives!
LikeLiked by 1 person