Welcome to the RAPS for Charity auction in aid of Nepal Earthquake Relief! 58 RAPSettes (RAPS owners) all over the world can’t be wrong – they indulge in mobile Richarding straight from their pocket – thanks to a pocket shrine. You too could have one. And you could even have it made to your specifications: favourite chaRActer, size, colours, particular photos, a theme that you’d like to see in your shrine – you name it, Guylty makes it. Your bid on a custom-made, exclusive RA pocket shrine will bring joy to you (I hope) and certainly contribute to a good cause, Nepal.
You are bidding on a mixed media piece of fan art, contained in a hinged mint tin, dimensions and outside decor to be chosen by you. Includes two mini candles (gold) and holders. For inspiration you can also look at my Shrine Gallery here.
If you would like to bid on this item, this is the procedure:
- Send an e-mail with your bid to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “Bid for Custom-Made RAPS”.
- Please convert your bid to US-Dollars. A handy converter is here.
- You will receive confirmation from me that I have received your bid.
- I will update the bids in the comment section of this post and in-post.
- Please subscribe to the comments of this post in order to get notification of bid updates.
- You may raise your bid, but please only bid if you really are prepared to win the auction (and pay).
- Bidding is open from now until 3pm BST, Tuesday, 19th May.
- The auction winners will be notified by e-mail; the auction proceeds will be published on-blog after the end of the auction.
For further small print please read the auction rules here.
The RAPS will be made for the winner after specifications have been determined. No further postage and packing costs! All bidders in *any* of the auctions, as well as contributors (see below), are in a raffle for another RAPS (see right for a sneak peek). Plus, watch out for further surprises 😉
All proceeds of this auction will go to the Save the Children Nepal Earthquake Relief fund. If you do not wish to bid on an item but would like to contribute with a donation, please send me an e-mail and I can facilitate that.
So off we go – bidding is now open. Please bid generously for a good cause, Nepal needs it. I will be back with updates as quickly as I can. And if you’d rather have a pret-a-porter shrine, please also check out the other auctions for the already-made Red Dragon, or Pirate!Guy.