A weekend at home is also nice. I have got a loooong to-do list today. Some is work (3 translations due on Monday), some is basically fun (organising for the fundraiser, crafting experiments, restock for my Etsy shop). I like to be busy. The more is on my list, the more I get done. Especially if I actually write down a to-do list. First thing on my list today:
Weekly Round-up #41
- Oh, we are top top topical. Hot on the heels of Taylor Swift’s re-release of Red, lily-s-world finds that the song is totally based on Margaret and Thornton. I think she might have a point
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard spoils us with a gif and picture set of lots of open-necked shirts. Ahem, and RA in them
- LOL – that wouldn’t work for *this* horror-hating RA well-wisher, but astrovian may not be far from the truth with this edit
- Thanks to mezzmerizedbyrichard we now have proof that RA can still muster up *that look* – ah, sigh
- We recently had the 6th anniversary of the UATSC premiere. To mark it, here is richardarmitagefanpage reblogging the recorded Q&A session with RA, Candida Brady and Bernard Hare. Might be of interest to newer fans. Hehe, you can also play “spot Guylty in the audience”
- Novelty funsy 😂. Anybody remember what that is? Riepu10 has got the gifs
- Astrovian has put together some recent images of RA filming TSC
- Not sure whether this amazing portrait was actually drawn by the poster herself, but it is just stunning, so I had to include it here. Posted by iviasha
- Hahaha, family viewing and NS. Do you agree with sunnibits or does NS need a parental advisory sticker?
- ICYMI, White Boar Films has a Twitter, a website and a logo! See more on astrovian’s post
- 😂 Well, *that* facial expression goes extremely well with this quip from the What a Guy Wants series by nfcomics
There we go. I have just put my son to bed in his old room. He has come home from his weekend student job early, with a badly sore throat and a throbbing headache. Poor pet. It’s really sweet how the kids come back for mama’s love and care when they are feeling ill. ❤️ I gave him some lemsip, tucked him into his old bed and actually closed the shutters to make him fall asleep. Unfortunately sounds like a really bad case of sore throat, though, which might require antibiotics 🤕. And of course it’s the weekend… Fingers crossed…
Have a nice weekend yourselves!