Flat Richie out of the way, here’s the weekly round-up.
Wow, that was a fast intro…
- Even if we have seen the BS BTS, RA’s bits in endless loop via a gif set by riepu10 is always good
- I don’t know why, but I got completely mesmerised, watching these Guy of Gisborne gifs by spockemon. Nothing new. But IDK. Just something about RA totally *living* that character… fascinating!
- Interesting info for those who are attending RDC5 – or who would like to attend but didn’t get a ticket: Apparently the organisers are allowing ticket transfers. So if someone has to give back their ticket, it can be transferred to a new buyer. Only through official channels, of course. More info via link by the-winnowing-wind
- Moodyhedgie draws again. This time it is Dr Scott White
- What a timely repost by deepestfirefun of an older RA quote. He’s talking about “making hay while the sun shines”. Apply that to RDC5 and maybe it makes sense??? What do you think?
- I love this “Armitage phone dump” by armitageadoration. Great idea. I’m gonna dump my phone Armitage at the end of this post. What have you got on *your* phone? Care to share?
- Oh LOL, I am grinning from ear to ear as I am writing this link. Alright ladies, I dare you! This is the oh-so-taboo masturbation scene (yawn) from Wanderlust. Abysmal prose, but check out if and how professional the narrator is. If you dare. Posted by ohmysaintedpyjamas
- So, Trevor and Thorin apparently share something more than just the first letter of their name… Spotted by angedemystere
- Deepestfirefun has written an ode to long legs
- Mezzmerizedbyrichard not only gifs a nice profile from the BS BTS, but also has the perfect caption. Many a fangirl’s thought…
- It’s when you watch gifs like these by riepu10, that you notice what a sleezeball Claude Becker is. Or how genially acted by RA he is. That look at the passing woman’s bum…
- Is this Daniel’s ID photo??? Posted by jassy2101
Yep it is
- oooooh – aaaaaah, I don’t recall having seen this picture before? Posted by ausschweifendemotte
- Mihatrochael is going to RDC5 con and is organising a fanbook to give to RA. If any attendees want to submit anything, you can contact her through this link
- A little TBT – an old newspaper article about RA around Between the Sheets time. Bed boy? You bet! Posted by deepestfirefun
And now – the phone dump:
What a weird mixture. They do not appear in chronological order here, but I am amused by the choice. Interestingly – mostly RL RA and only John Porter and Guy of Gisborne otherwise. A couple of
very amateurish edits of mine, some photos of photos, and mostly my self-referential own pics. *tuttuttut*. But a resounding #TEAMSTUBBLE! Yay!!!!! So what’s on your phone? Show and tell!
Right, with the weekend now ending, I am wishing you a good start to the new week.
PS: Smoke-free life update: I confess now – after starting my mission to stop smoking on my birthday, I was not really there for the first three weeks of my attempt to stop smoking. I *did* reduce my daily intake of nicotine – but I was still smoking. However, last Wednesday evening I finally pulled the plug. Four days, and I haven’t touched a smoke since then. But boy, is it hard! After every meal, I want to have a ‘digestive smoke’. Or coming back from a long walk/drive, my first thought back home is “I’d like a cup of tea and a cigarette now.” I have been strong and not given in, but damn, it’s hard. And I have only been able to do so because I have essentially replaced the cigarettes with other ‘bad things’ – shitty food like biscuits and crisps and chocolate. Sigh. I am disgusted with my own weakness, and I am fully aware that I am merely replacing one problem with another. I find it all incredibly discouraging, but I do want to stop poisoning myself with nicotine. (I also wish Mr Guylty stopped smoking in my presence, but he unfortunately hasn’t taken the cue from me…) So next year you can probably watch me start a new anti-addiction mission – trying to stop eating crap… It never ends, does it?
PPS: Sorry for whining.
Edits: just some typos.