Happy Round-up Day, everyone! I am sending you my weekly review of all things mentionable and unmentionable on tumblr from a little trip abroad. I am slumming it in Munich – but thanks to my trusty little girly-pink (!) laptop I can entertain you from here.
As usual I have kept tabs on the new arrivals on tumblr. Here is this week’s list of interesting visuals and funnies:
- Need a Valentine’s card? Well, say it with the majestic King!
- Not sure if I like the idea of that… for obvious reasons…
- For a look in your eyes, Armitage…
- A short piece of fanfic involving Thorin…
- I missed this scene in the EE – and the caption makes it even better…
- Not new, but good to see this as a gif set: Some notes on Thorin’s physicality. Straight from the horse’s mouth.
- There’s penis envy. And then there is bike envy.
Or maybe including this post in my round-up is merely an expression of a leather fetish…
- Wardrobe choices the fangirls approve of
- No time to catch-up on Spooks? Well, here’s *one* episode in 48 pictures. All fits one screen!
- This really had me chuckle… Marian, you are late!
- I hardly have enough praise for this one-shot fanfic of Thorin. Tissues at the ready – absolutely stunning!
- This week’s blast from the past (for the beard-lovers among you!)
For all things fanfic and blogworld, please check the round-ups at Agzy’s and Arkenstone’s blogs.
Be good while I am gone! I’ve asked Sir Guy to keep an eye on you!
11 thoughts on “Armitage Weekly Round-up – tumblr edition #5”
Pingback: Armitage Weekly Round-Up Week 5 | I Want to be a Pin Up
Me! Me! I want to see the king jewels! Are they shiny? Do they catch the light? 😉
Thanks for the round-up, I’m clearly getting a Munich and girly pink vibe from this week. Incidentally, great minds do think alike, my laptop is red. It was supposed to be pink but they brought out a new collection and deemed that that was a more appropriate colour!
🙂 Munich is secure. The riot police was in full force today… And I wish my laptop was red!!!
Let’s swap laptops 😉
Thanks, I actually missed a few! #2 is REALLY scary, and #12 is… yeah, okay! 😀
Have fun & enjoy weisswurst!
😀 yeah, number 2 would mean that I’ll never attend a fan event again. And number 12 even convinces a member of the anti-beard league (me)…
Thanks for the round-up Guylty! 🙂
So much fun — thank you!
🙂 glad you like it!
I finally got a chance to stop by. gees. The things a girl misses when she’s interviewing chefs.