So, have you recovered from the onslaught that was the whole Anglophile
steamroll interview? It’s been covered extensively on all channels of Social Media communication, so I am going to ignore the ripples it left on tumblr – we’ve seen it all, I suppose. Instead I am going to hit you with Armitage beaaaaaaaaaaaauty courtesy of Getty….
Embed from Getty Images
Yeah, I love the casual Armitage!! Ok, and with that, let’s get into the weekly round-up of all things mentionable and unmentionable on tumblr.
- Is anyone else thinking of Lordi (not Lorde!)? I love this and I say hail, hail Rock’n’Roll
- A post from an original piece of art on deviantart. But can you really blame me? This is so hothothot…
- Careful, Richard, I think this “Bungate” is going to haunt you forever now (by gimmesherlock)
- Ok, John Porter is hardly new. But look at gif #4. That is so unbelievably real looking, I can hardly believe it is acted. Congrats, RA – you are a master actor. (Gifs by armistone)
- This didn’t take wewillburntogether long… and thank goodness it’s only taken the master’s quote literally… One blushes when one things of figurative speech!
- This blast from the past is always re-blog-worthy – Lego, Thorin, chest-hairitage (hello AwkCeleb!!! *ggg*), visibly moved Armitage, possibly some other -tage, if you believe the comment of the creator of this gif set… say no more!
- Those melons are killers, I am telling you… I laughed so hard at this picture by kenjina …
- Love love love this instrument…hate hate hate that shoot (nearly prevented me from including this as a link in here…), by Jollytr
- Hair porn? Yes! Concentration on the essentials – again. by Hanni and Canni
- Cool gif technology makes old images look good. Love this one by armitaaaaaaaaaaaaage
- If you like Lego, you’ll love this – is this actually real???
- In need of a printable calendar for the month of March? r-armitage-characters-home has one (or more) for all needs
- Guy’s texts from last night never fail to amuse me.
But granted, my humour is rather pubescent
- Size totally matters!
Right, that’s it for this week. Hope you have found something you like. I can’t resist one thing, though – well, you can’t have enough sleek and streamlined Armitage. So here we go – just don’t forget to breathe, girls, those legs are endless – your puff of breath isn’t…
Embed from Getty Images