Sorry, three daily updates in a row… I am exhausted. And you must be, too. Are you not over saturated in Armitage? No? Ok, I give up. Here is this week’s tumblr round-up. But really girls, I think Thursday night’s selfie topped it all… In fact, it totally dominated Tumblr. (Apart from the ensuing sniping over un/appropriate fan behaviour *yawns*. I’ll spare you details or links. It’s enough that it brought *my* mood right down…)
- So simple, yet unmistakable Thorin. A “doodle” by kkolmakov
- richardarmitage-poland puts Proctoritage into London context
- Sorry, this richardarmitageconfession is for Guy girl Guylty – who smugly adds “Why the past tense?” [Edit: Exchanged URL, now linking to my reblog]
- Planet715 delights again – with cutesy-cute Thorin. Awwwwwwwwwww
- Major Thorin spoiler by paula73aquino
- More naughty comic fun by nfcomics at the cost of Guy
- LOL. This is dorkface Armitage. Kinda cute. By oninha
- I really shouldn’t approve of such male chauvinist smugness, but when Guy is the culprit… Thanks to jollytr’s mind-reading skills
- Sketchlavie with a new interpretation of what lies behind that quiet exterior of Armitage’s. A rebel? Punk’d
- Not sure whether this is an edit or a digital drawing, but I really like the style of ohminastirith’s artwork
- gisbornegirl calls this the Thorin HairPorn Collection. Ehm. Apt
- mezzmerizedbyrichard tries her hand at a gif/still combo. Works!
- First time that I have noticed a gif set of Gary Fuller from ITS. By richardarmitage-poland
- susiederkinssd had a funny dash coincidence. So off, Mycroft!
- LOL. Circusgifs asks: L’Oréal Erebor or L’Oréal Sherwood?
Sherwood, of course
- ooooh, jassy2101’s gif looks pretty much like Guylty’s notebook…
- OMG – Abby, have you seen this???????????? Your coinage on a t-shirt!!!! You should ask for royalties! Posted by tigypopo
- There’s nothing wrong with *that* part of the Armitage, aphitaly! But yeah, auto-correct sucks
- Love roteronja’s watercolour of Thorin
- Whoa! And here is the first fanart of Dr Scott White. Made by gim-dwarf
Well, I’ll leave it at a nice tidy number. Hope you have enjoyed and the cuppa has not gone cold…
Happy weekend, everyone!