Slightly later than usual with the weekly round-up – due to an unexpected little seis last night with a visiting relative whose Scottish accent had me transfixed until 2 am :-D. It’s always wonderful when you meet someone new and find that you can’t stop talking with them. So I am afraid, the regular publication time for the round-up was sacrificed to chat and Pinot Noir 🍷.
With a little delay, here’s this week’s Tumblr loot!
- I love snark. And RAsnarktastic is always spot-on with its commentary
- John Porter and his rare smile. A richardarmitage-confidential
- I don’t remember RA saying this, so thanks to richardarmitagequotes for putting it out there. PS @ Richard: You’d be surprised what women find sexy…
- Husband reactions to Richard Armitage. Funny conversation thread. I am linking to clematis70 as she provided the last comment
- Sinnaminie’s plushies are always a pleasure to include. Here is bacon Richie – so funny
- Wow – I wish I had emsiecat’s granny!
- ROFL – not sure whether this is a snark reaction to RA’s deletion fests or genuine, but likkistu-ormur’s dream had me in stitches
- Find out why Richard Armitage is like Mount Everest from this richardarmitageconfession
- Siriuslygrednforge starts a new series called “character aesthetics” – here’s Lucas North. Looking forward to further instalments already
- Jassy2101 has unearthed this pic from the Paris BOTFA premiere. Don’t remember seeing it before
- Baby-Armitage getting man-handled. A gif set by ghisborne
- Considering that we nowadays spend more time with our mobile devices than with real people, bratsche-katze’s idea is the next best thing to having the real thing
- Another instalment of oakenshieldmaiden’s weekly Thorin Oakenshield challenge (#13)
- For those of you who like daily themes, richardarmitagequotes have started a new initiative with themes for each day of the week – could also be fun for blogworld, in case you should ever run out of things to say about Richard (unlikely…)
- Denshall reminds us of a quote by Richard about his fandom. Awwww… (Mind you, it’s a good few years old. Not sure if it still applies)
- You have seen this before, but never not reblog this piece of Thorin hotness. Fan art by aegilef but posted by villainous-porn
- LOL – I hadn’t seen that manip either. A bit too close the bone, I think… Posted by lotr4everhobbit
- Love richard-crispin-armitage’s edit, which leaves lots of negative space and draws all the more attention to the man on the left
- Guy of Gisborne looking like Richard Armitage. :-D. Old but cute! By didsomeonesayguyofgisborne
- And finally, to get your juices flowing, an evocative richardarmitageconfession about Dolarhyde
Now, that has worked out nicely – 20 links. Enough to fill the length it takes to drink a cup of tea? Hope you enjoyed it. I’ll go back to watching the election results now.