Today you are getting a bit of a hotchpotch post. Mainly because the tumblr loot is not particularly huge and therefore needs bumping up with other bits and pieces. But also because said other pieces kind of boost my mood, and so I want to share them. But let’s get to what you came here for. This is this week’s tumblr round-up. Apologies for its shortness…
- Anyone there with a plaid kink? Redroselady50b has the perfect post for you
- Approach with caution! This is a gif set by kendaspntwd of chaRActer deaths. Might cause you upset but is pretty comprehensive
- Interesting edit of the latest stills from Berlin Station. By richardcfarmitage
- You don’t see this very often: A gif taken from Baby!Richard’s turn as Angus in MacBeth. Posted by clematis70
- Ghisborne has proof that Richard is cursed. “I hate water scenes” – yeah, that is apparent, dear!
- Damn, but Lucas is gorgeous! Gif set by ghisborne of Lucas in Spooks 7×02
- Every time I look at this scene from ITS (which sits at the beginning of the movie), I think that they must have filmed this particular scene in pick-ups. Check kendaspntwd’s gif set – am I wrong in thinking that RA’s hair is half way to delicious Berlin length (and therefore longer than in ITS???)
- LOL. Queenoferebor1204 definitely got me with her Saucy Saturday contribution
- *cackles* *rofl* – this post by lotr4everhobbit
- Clematis70 has been inspired by myrichardtreehouse and starts an audio “Guess the chaRActer” game. Listen and guess
- Armitageadmirer has made a “non-controversial edit” of the Ponso photo tweet *coughs*
- I suppose I missed the whole Valentine’s love poem pressie that Richard presented his fandom with in 2015, but this audio clip of RA reading the poem, and the poem underneath, nearly made me cry. Posted by poetictouch
Moving on to some additional stuff. If you’ve been following me on Twitter, you may have seen that I am currently teetering on the brink of a nervous breakdown
or potentially matricide. My mother is over for a visit, that’s all that needs saying. I have been distracting myself with some picture editing – a handy way of pretending to be busy on the computer while actually just drooling over pretty pictures… Anyhow, I was tinkering with some of the Leeds pictures and decided to try and get rid of the distracting backgrounds. Here are the results:
Works alright from a distance…
Oh and here’s a souvenir from London. Meet the Mango King:
Ok, I don’t think I can artificially prolong this post any more.
Have a nice weekend, everybody.