You are reading this while I am on the road. Or on a teeny tiny island off the East coast of Ireland. It’s so tiny, you wouldn’t even see the speck of land in George’s Channel, had I not marked it on the map (open in new window to see large). We’re going for a picnic. That’s what my in-laws like to do. 20 people, a bottle of Guinness and an apple. Well, maybe not this time – it’s my mil and fil’s 50th wedding anniversary, and the clan has gathered to spend the weekend celebrating them. We have taken over a whole country house for the occasion, and hopefully the weather will hold.
I have had to compile this week’s round-up Friday afternoon as I had to spend the evening baking a cake.
German pastry products always get a good response abroad… Tumblr this week was dominated by all the imagery from #BerlinStation filming in Fuerteventura. I am including them – it’s nice to have them handy.
- Ok, let’s start off with some picture collections of screen caps of the Fuerteventura filming. You can never have too many of those, right? Here’s one by armitagefan
- And another by jassy2101
- And clematis70 gives us the full length
- Oh, and I have always wanted this. At least gif 1 in this set of four by ghisborne. Richard Armitage breathing. Could watch this for hours. Ok, well, for a minute
- I have always been a huge RARA fan. With Ascroft’s slightly different b/w “grid shot” of RA turning up, this small collection of two colour pics by Ascroft had me transfixed for a few minutes. Not new – but I am glad richardcfarmitage reposted these
- Another well-known photograph (Dunn), but in combination with the quote provided by mzperx0506universe, I can only say RA is all sweet ingnoRAnce…
- LOL – not sure whether I have seen this “motivational poster” by melisandetumnus before
- Thursday throws back clematis70 to baby!Richard as Ian Macalwain in Ultimate Force
- Did you follow the Hannibal prop auctions? Here’s one example – the Belstaff jacket went for… well, click the link to hannibal-auction-closing-bids and find out
- An anonymous poses a particular question at worldofarmitage. What do you think? Discuss
- Victorian love – a photo set by b-a-g-g-i-n-s-h-i-e-l-d that will have Johnlock up in arms
- Interesting richardarmitagequotes. Did they cut that scene????
- For those of you not on Twitter: Sinnaminie has made another semi-nude plushie (now, if that doesn’t get your attention…)
- Playazindaback has a Twitter timeline that quips funny comments
- A richardarmitageconfession that has me teetering between a resounding yes – and a “I quite like my freedom, though”…
- Nfcomics and another naughty What a Guy Wants
- Clematis70 takes the “guess the chaRActer” game audio. Listen and identify
- I’m with and-then-theres-that. I don’t think that is a weird search at all!!!
Well, and look what I found at the end of the
Really? That’s it for Richard? No way!
Enjoy your weekend, lovelies! I’ll enjoy mine.
PS: Here’s another cleaned-up RA Leeds picture. I really like this one – check the phone case…