This weekly round-up nearly didn’t see the light of day. It’s not that there wasn’t any material. There was. It’s more that I am struggling to find the time for anything beyond work at the mo. A propos – let me take this opportunity to thank Mr A for lying low at the moment. Jeepers, if he was producing “gigs” or firing off tweets every day, I’d be ****ed. Heck, I don’t even have the time to pursue one of my favourite hobbies, writing invoices 😉 Or finally getting the project together that I have been planning for the blog. Let’s just say this much: It is now 8 months since the last charity auction…
Anyhow, nonetheless you shall have the pleasure of a Saturday round-up. Here we go:
- Starting with a splash – the great imaginative humour of this piece by northern trash only revealed itself when I read the little text underneath the picture set. Priceless: A review of “Durin Castle Hotel” by Bilbo Baggins. Read – and imagine the possibilities
- Thumb porn lovers rejoice – clematis70 has the material to feed your fetish
- Not really sure what’s up with Armitage in Oriental garb, but it’s kinda good. Source unclear but posted by armitageadmirer
- Hands up who seconds this richardarmitage-confidential?
- Not sure if we had this piece of Bagginshield fan art before. Personally less enamoured with mermaid theme, but pandamani has caught Thorin pretty well
- Nicely designed picture set of Gary Fuller by riepu10
- I’m currently in a Porter state of mind, so I am selfishly including this Porter profile pic set by mezzmerizedbyrichard
- Kathy!!!!!! This one is for you. Well, and I am sure others take it happily as well. Circusgifs has put together the ultimate neck porn gif set. If that doesn’t inspire an ode, then what will?
- Armitage and climbing rooftops – he’s got something to show and tell. Linking here to Jahoe1960’s post, but includes gif and edit by clematis70 and richardarmitagequotes
- Armitageadmirer has posted a load of caps of King Oleron. Nicely caught!
- Sinnaminie has made a darling King Oleron plushie – here to be seen with the amazingly detailed Mad Hatter
- These are NS Onion Headlines. You’ll see what that is when you click the link. I had to LOL. By kcinpa
- Helstone has designed another NS quote – love it
- Wow – here’s the first proper painting of King Oleron. Fab. By yennefer-ice
Poor me will be working all day today *shamelessly tries to evoke pity*. Maybe I’ll amuse myself with some Richarding. (Sidenote: Little Miss Bling aka my MacBook autocorrects “Richarding” to “recharging”. Spot on, baby, spot on!)
Enjoy the weekend!