Small print and date announcements out of the way, we can now come back to the regular schedule. The round-up!
- Middleearthpixie’s Thorin Modern!AU goes to chapter 26
- TBT to 2013 with mezzmerizedbyrichard’s set of RA pictures from the Madrid premiere of TH
- Richardarmitagefanpage posted a comment made by one of Richard’s old teachers from Pattison College on the occasion of his degree conferral
- Puppy eyes as casting requirements for period drama leads. An idea by kajaono
- Betrayal by fizzyxcustard, a crossover story with Spooks and Pilgrimage, goes to chapter 5
- Yay! Riepu10 has giffed some scenes from the graduation ceremony. Worth it just for the eye crinkles!!!
- This is a fun picture edit by olya-dwarf
- Oooh, Guy is angry. Not exactly What a Guy Wants, is it? 😉 Posted by nfcomics
- Not usually a fan of second-person fan fic, but I could not resist this one. A crossover with John Porter and Guy. Written by middleearthpixie
Oh, oops, that’s all for today. But just as well as I have a bit of a chore list to work through. Before I continue with fundraiser organisation, I have to clean the bathroom, the fridge and a guest room. We are hosting a young man from Germany for a month – the poor guy had no idea how expensive rents are in Dublin when he committed to staying in Ireland for three months… So Casa Guylty aka Heartbreak Hotel is taking him in.
Hope you have a nice weekend!