Hello hello hello! The weekend is there, and here is your weekly round-up. I tried very hard to find some shtuff, but I had trouble even scraping 10 items together 😔. But here we go – enjoy:
- Riepu10 has edited the Gallifrey Time War poster and taken all the writing out so you can see our (Time) Lord in full glory
- And on the subject of Rassilon – I haven’t heard it yet, but nevertheless I understand the big conflict ladyromanadvoratrelandur mentions in her post
- Very interesting: A comparison of The Stranger book and TV show by tesssy0. I haven’t read this post yet, but sounds good
- Thorntoncrusadepost has watched My Zoe and reviews the film. Contains spoilers!
- Gorgeous manip by astrovian featuring RA’s signature
- I’m getting minecraft vibes from this edit by angelicstellar. No idea what this is really about
- Guy fans, this is for you. Did you know about all these fun t-shirts? Guyofgisborne found them for you
- *giggles* This kind of thing has happened to many of us. Possibly not with pictures of Thorin. Post by lathalea
- I haven’t read this yet, but in case you are in need of some Bagginshield, here is a modern one with Thorin as famous author and Bilbo as teacher. Link in this post by shealwaystakesitblack
- I had to laugh at this little sketches/cartoons of Thorin by reshirement
Right, that was a rather short list this week. So how about some general chatting? First of all – update on the police search in the office. Our friend called me back yesterday to say she was fine. She finally found out that she is *not* under investigation at all. However, her business address came up in connection with someone else, who in turn is connected to our friend’s partner’s business. They still don’t know the details, but at least it is clear that they are off the hook. *phew*
What else can I talk about? I’ve played Lady Luck again and chosen a couple of winners of the postcard sets from last post. Surprise, surprise, they’ll go in the mail on Monday, and I am keeping it under wraps who the recipients are ;-). I am in the mood for some gift bombing, so to speak. Mind you, I have another RAPS reveal coming up next week, and I might return to the randompicker for that. Sneak peek:
Hm, wondering who or what might be hiding in *that* little beauty…
I’ve been distracting myself with a little bit of sewing, too. It started with the need for a quick and easy craft project for an Easter pressie for my mum. I came up with a little handy thing that fits right into our current times.
Those are little baggies that hold hand sanitiser and that can be clipped onto a bag. The hand sanitiser sits upside down in it, so you only have to flip open the top and are ready to squeeze a bit of the anti-bacterial gel into your hand. Ideal project to use up fabric scraps, as you can see. I also upcycled my collection of lanyards, cutting off the clasps and reusing some of the lanyard straps. And yes, there was some of my Armitage fabric left over, too, so there is another discreet fangirling object with practical use 😊. Ah, and while I am at it – in case you, too, have a collection of unused, unwanted lanyards and want to get rid of them, I would happily relieve you of any of those metal clasps… Let me know, in case anyone has some and has no use for them!
Right, that’s the weekend sorted. Hope you are all well!