It’s been a good long time, but yesterday I was back volunteering at MoLI for the first time. It was almost strange to be in there without a mask hiding half my face, and speaking to the visitors also felt way more personal. I got such a buzz out of chatting to a young American couple who were so delighted that I could give them some information about the Irish poet they were researching… In my absence (since before Christmas), exhibitions have changed, so I had to refamiliarise myself with the various expos. This is a new space in the Ivy Room where a couple of comfy sofas invite our visitors to sit and listen to music celebrating the Joyce family’s own deep love for music…
- Thorin’s Royal Ask Box continues to be open. Lathalea writes for the King
- Astrovian’s response to the newly announced project
- Another one of riepu10’s fantastic “static over moving” gifs – Mr Thornton
- Sometimes the hashtags are better than the post content 😂. Posted by cinephiliaisnotadisease
- Armitangel-72 has put together a collage of sleeping RA. It makes me feel wide awake, though!
- For all those who are already worried about possible health (heart!) implications when watching the erotic thriller, I recommend some prophylactic viewing of these gifs by riepu10. Just for slow attuning to future onslaught
- Indeed, the contrast makes it extra special. Edit by thewarriorandtheking
- Full length RA from various events. I am looking at you, Kate! Posted by deepinthelight
- Damaged Goods by middleearthpixie is now on ch. 47!!!
- Jeepers. That Astrov chap could have filled a whole cardiac clinic with that devastatingly gorgeous hair… eh… smile. Gifs by riepu10
- A quote by Richard on a nice picture, put together by iviasha
- *sniggers* Now, that was unexpected. A What a Guy Wants quip by nfcomics
Ha, 8 days in a row! Take that, WordPress 😛
Everybody else – have a nice weekend!